• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

Any clue as to why three of my sites suddenly return this error when attempting to checkout through google cehckout?

Error parsing XML; message from parser is: Invalid value for body of tax-area in checkout-shopping-cart/checkout-flow-support/merchant-checkout-flow-support/tax-tables/alternate-tax-tables/alternate-tax-table/alternate-tax-rules/alternate-tax-rule: Must be a U.S. 2-letter postal code or state name

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful contrib,

One Problem. Just installed version 1.4.5a and I'm getting this error:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /catalog_new/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /catalog_new/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 30

Can anyone HELP?

ot_tax.php is posted below

<?php

/*

$Id: ot_tax.php,v 1.14 2003/02/14 05:58:35 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

class ot_tax {

var $title, $output;

function ot_tax() {

$this->code = 'ot_tax';

$this->title = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_DESCRIPTION;

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_STATUS == 'true') ? true : false);

$this->sort_order = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_SORT_ORDER;

$this->output = array();

}

function process() {

global $order, $currencies;

reset($order->info['tax_groups']);

while (list($key, $value) = each($order->info['tax_groups'])) {

if ($value > 0) {

$this->output[] = array('title' => $key . ':',

'text' => $currencies->format($value, true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']),

'value' => $value);

}

}

}

function check() {

if (!isset($this->_check)) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_STATUS'");

$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);

}

return $this->_check;

}

function keys() {

return array('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_STATUS', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_SORT_ORDER');

}

function install() {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the order tax value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_SORT_ORDER', '3', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now())");

}

function remove() {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");

}

}

?>

Hi,

I've tried to download a number of the Google checkout modules and keep having the same problem. When I look at the zip file in winzip everything looks fine, but when I extract the files they are all empty (0 kb). I have worked with and downloaded other modules (in other sections) and they have worked fine. I've even been able to download some add ons in the Google Checkout section and they work fine, but they are just sub modules. I have this problem with modules "v1.4.5a with Carrier Calculated Shipping" down to "Google Checkout v1.1.0b4 (.zip)"

Does anybody have any ideas...or a zip file they can send me off forum?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

I just installed osCommerce and the latest level 2 Google Checkout and I'm getting this error

The address that you are shipping from is invalid. Please send a correct US address.

I only have UPS ground selected as a CCS shipping option, the city is blank but on the google forum someone said theirs worked without a city, and there's no place to put a city in ocCommerce, but someone had the same problem with zencart

<ship-from id="Store_origin">

<city></city>

<region>CA</region>

<postal-code>90620</postal-code>

<country-code>US</country-code>

</ship-from>

any ideas? this only happens with CCS shipping, works ok with flat rate.

hi, i installed this , version v1.4beta1 and entered my info and its connected to my store.

my problem is no shipping is showing up, on my osc i am using USPS and have it connected to the osc fully working, also i have 2 other shipping installed one called INTERNATIONAL which is a set fixed flat rate for international orders and also the Free Shipping module installed to offer free shipping on orders over $75.

can someone help me hook these shipping modules to work with the google checkout?

thanks

Edited by pure11

hi, i installed this , version v1.4beta1 and entered my info and its connected to my store.

my problem is no shipping is showing up, on my osc i am using USPS and have it connected to the osc fully working, also i have 2 other shipping installed one called INTERNATIONAL which is a set fixed flat rate for international orders and also the Free Shipping module installed to offer free shipping on orders over $75.

can someone help me hook these shipping modules to work with the google checkout?

thanks

forget my post on top of this , i installed the newest version v1.4.5 and when i go to my admin > modules i am getting this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 76

my line 76 on that file reads: case 'install':

i have the latest OSC installed

thanks

forget my post on top of this , i installed the newest version v1.4.5 and when i go to my admin > modules i am getting this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 76

my line 76 on that file reads: case 'install':

i have the latest OSC installed

thanks

i fixed it, however i dont know if this will cause further problems , the original edit code:

// ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **	
	  // Checks if module is of type google checkout and also verfies if this configuration is 
	  // for the check boxes for the shipping options   				
	  if( is_array( $value ) ){
			$value = implode( ", ", $value);
			$value = ereg_replace (", --none--", "", $value);
		  }
	// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = " . gc_makeSqlString($value) . " where configuration_key = " . gc_makeSqlString($key));
	}
	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']));
	break;

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = " . gc_makeSqlString($value) . " where configuration_key = " . gc_makeSqlString($key));
   }
	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']));
	break;

i removed the } that is over this line:

and it fixed my problem

does anyone know if this will cause further problems?

thanks

I've got the Google IPN installation installed but getting an error. The problem is when I add the DEFINES for the filenames.php and database_tables.php files I get the error message below after going to my main page. I've got STS installed not sure if that is causing this probem. When I take the google defines out, the index page runs fine without the error message below, but of course then the google ipn module will not run. Need a clue on how to get this fixed. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

David

http://thestudentbookstore.net/osCommerce/catalog/index.php

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/thestude/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/filenames.php:66) in /home/thestude/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

--------------------

David

Waco, TX

Home of the Fighting Baylor Bears

David

Waco, TX

Home of the Fighting Baylor Bears

Hello,

My installation of oscommerce has a template with it, you can take a look by going to www.carampandspeaker.com/catalog MUST TYPE IN /catalog!! How would I install google checkout??? Would still be considered a "fresh install?" Currently I am not using anything else.

-Meraj

Good day...

I have 2 issues that really need assisstance with

1- When I click on the Googlecheckout button without logging into the store as a customer, it goes to the googlecheckout page and works fine. However, when I login as a customer, click on the oscommerce checkout link and choose google checkout as the paymnet option, I reach all the way to the confirmation page of oscommerce claiming that the order was processed, even though I was not taken to googlecheckout or entered any type of credit card info. Can someone advise me on how to correct this?

2- InitiallyWhen I try to edit the google checkout payment module in the osc admin, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gc_cfg_select_shipping() in /home/...../..../shop2/admin/modules.php(238) : eval()'d code on line 1. Please advise

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Hi,

I would be very grateful for any help regarding a problem with table rate shipping & Google Checkout.

Basically the problem is this, if "Price" based rate is selected, Google Checkout updates the google cart (on the google website) correctly. However, if "Weight" based is selected, zero price for shipping is added to the Google Cart.

I have installed 2 versions of Google Checkout but have had no luck with either, and cannot find any other reference to this issue so am not sure if it's something I'm doing or have done wrong.

(If someone could point me to the file that calculates the table rate shipping I may well be able to solve this myself).

Many thanks in advance,

Si

Newbie posting here....

Sorry if this questions seems a bit junior, but burning up the web and not getting very far.

Using Google 1.4.5_CCS

1) When CCS is set to TRUE in Admin, checkout shows correct shipping and allows for Google Coupon Codes.

Everything seems fine and get no errors.

2) When CCS is set to False (and use URL for shipping_generator to update shipping_methods.php), All options show correctly but Google Coupon Codes do not show.....

Also, in Google Integration section there are responsehandler.php 302 sending failed.

Reason interested in using shipping_methods.php rather than Google CCS was to offer Free Shipping via the Free amount contrib., and Local Delivery via the DYL contrib.

Not sure if this post is for Google Checkout or the other 2 contribs, but normal checkout works with these.

Also was not sure if there was a way to offer these via Google CCS as well?

Any insight, links and direction would be appreciated.

Here is my shipping_methods.php if that helps:

<?php

/*

**GOOGLE CHECKOUT ** v1.4

* @version $Id: shipping_methods.php 5342 2007-06-04 14:58:57Z ropu $

*/

// this are all the available methods for each shipping provider,

// see that you must set flat methods too!

// CONSTRAINT: Method's names MUST be UNIQUE

// Script to create new shipping methods

// http://demo.globant.com/~brovagnati/tools -> Shipping Method Generator

$mc_shipping_methods = array(

'usps' => array(

'domestic_types' =>

array(

// 'Express' => 'EXPRESS (1 - 2 Days)',

// 'Priority' => 'Priority (2 - 3 Days)',

'Parcel' => 'Parcel (4 - 7 Days)',

),

'international_types' =>

array(

// 'Global Express Guaranteed' => 'Global Express Guaranteed (1 - 3 Days)',

// 'Express Mail International (EMS)' => 'Express Mail International (EMS) (5 Days)',

// 'Priority Mail International' => 'Priority Mail International (6 - 10 Days)',

// 'First-Class Mail International' => 'First-Class Mail International (Varies)',

),

),

'fedex1' => array(

'domestic_types' =>

array(

// '01' => 'Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural)',

// '03' => '2 Day Air',

// '05' => 'Standard Overnight (by 3PM, later for rural)',

// '06' => 'First Overnight',

// '20' => 'Express Saver (3 Day)',

// '90' => 'Home Delivery',

'92' => 'Ground Service'

),

'international_types' =>

array(

// '01' => 'International Priority (1-3 Days)',

// '03' => 'International Economy (4-5 Days)',

// '06' => 'International First',

// '90' => 'International Home Delivery',

'92' => 'Call for Quote'

),

),

'freeamount' => array(

'domestic_types' =>

array(

'freeamount' => 'US over $50'

),

'international_types' =>

array(

'freeamount' => 'Call for Quote'

),

),

'dly' => array(

'domestic_types' =>

array(

'dly' => 'Xpress'

),

'international_types' =>

array(

// 'dly' => 'Call For Quote'

),

)

);

$mc_shipping_methods_names = array(

'usps' => 'USPS',

'fedex1' => 'FedEx',

'freeamount' => 'Free',

'dly' => 'Local',

);

?>

Getting this error after attempting to update a customer order record....Any help would be appreciated.

1146 - Table 'margarit_margaritas.google_orders' doesn't exist

select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= 153

I've been up for two days....I need healty sleep.

Heres the issue I've been working on this entire time (although, I did make some other improvements on unrelated stuff while I was awake).

Running v1.4.5_CCS, .htaccess Basic Authentication Mode is configured, the API is plugged in and functional, although, no recent errors...

My default values for Carier Calculated cost are the only values that show up when a user takes the cart to google checkout. Now, as I understand it, thats google's job to calculate the costs. Still trying all I can on my end....

1) Is there a way to view the XML cart to make sure it's coming accross right, (no errors under API)

2) Is there an logging on Google's end that I can access somewhere to see why the rates aren't working on there servers.

I just rebuilt my entire suite, with none of my custom pages of plugins, just ising UPSXML & GC, tested it, same result...

API integration is enabled, and no new errors are recorded. I see events in there from when I did have errors...nothing new. All of the logging is working and the orders are posting in the OSC Admin, although they are posting under orders as:

Merchant Calculations used: False

It Using the default rates...

Here is my config info from google checkout

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates

upsxmlUPS Grounddomestic_types_VD:12.65, upsxmlUPS 3 Day Selectdomestic_types_VD:24.54, upsxmlUPS 2nd Day Airdomestic_types_VD:33.74, upsxmlUPS Next Day Air Saverdomestic_types_VD:57.46

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration

fedexGrounddomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexHome Deliverydomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexExpress Saverdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedex2Daydomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexStandard Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexPriority Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexFirst Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsGrounddomestic_types_CCS:12.65|0|0, ups3 Day Selectdomestic_types_CCS:24.48|0|0, ups2nd Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:33.74|0|0, upsNext Day Air Saverdomestic_types_CCS:57.46|0|0, upsNext Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsNext Day Air Early AMdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsMedia Maildomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsParcel Postdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsExpress Maildomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0

HERE IS MY SHIPPING_METHODS.PHP

<?php

/**

* File: googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php file

*/

$mc_shipping_methods = array(

'upsxml' => array(

'domestic_types' =>

array(

'UPS Ground' => 'UPS

Ground',

'UPS 3 Day Select' => 'UPS 3

Day Select',

'UPS 2nd Day Air' => 'UPS

2nd Day Air',

'UPS Next Day Air Saver' =>

'UPS Next Day Air Saver',

),

'international_types' =>

array(

),

),

);

$mc_shipping_methods_names = array(

'upsxml' => 'United Parcel

Service (XML)',

);

?>

I'm going to sleep, be back in a few hours. I could really use some help on this one.

I just installed the GoogleCheckout contrib. It works great except that I would like it to show up as a payment option under payment options on the checkout payment page instead of the login page and shopping cart page.

Is there a contrib that does this?

I just installed the GoogleCheckout contrib. It works great except that I would like it to show up as a payment option under payment options on the checkout payment page instead of the login page and shopping cart page.

Is there a contrib that does this?

I am getting the same error with the same problem. I have seen couple of other people with the same issue. Looks like a common problem. Can any one help?

This table is not in the database and I don't know what is the table structure to build it myself "may be" this will solve it? any suggestions?

I am getting the same error with the same problem. I have seen couple of other people with the same issue. Looks like a common problem. Can any one help?

This table is not in the database and I don't know what is the table structure to build it myself "may be" this will solve it? any suggestions?

I got it to show up on the payment options page. Just erase the google checkout code that its the php file. The problem is that it shows up now but links to the wrong place.

Getting this error after attempting to update a customer order record....Any help would be appreciated.

1146 - Table 'margarit_margaritas.google_orders' doesn't exist

select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= 153

Hi everyone. I quoted a wrong post. Ignore my previous one please. I meant I am getting this error (googld_orders doesn't exist). I have seem several people with the same problem. Anyone have any suggestions on how to build this table or solve this problem?

Security under unix?

This is probably a really basic issue, but I have set a unix oscommerce store up and sucessfully (well it works!) integrated googlecheckout. However, I am uneasy about setting the /googlecheckout/response_message.log file to have permissions of 777 - it strikes me anyone can then read it and access names, addresses etc of customers. I am sure I am just ignorant of unix set up, so please can someone help me...

Thanks

Hello, I hope somebody can help me with this.

I'm in the UK and have had this GC contribution working perfectly until I added in discount codes from my site.

Reading the Google Checkout halp pages it seems that in the UK, entering the discount as a negative item in the basket is the only way of getting a discouny code into GC.

Anyway, for some reason when the data is passed back to the response handler ready to be inserted into the various tables, the promo code line item seems to stop the process dead. I presume this is down to the negative amount being posted back.

All the values are correct in my GC admin but the SQL with response hanlder stops when it reaches this coupon as a line item. The result is my values are not inserted into order_totals or order_status_history. orders is fully inserted but orders_products is only inserted until it reaches the discount code then it stops.

If my users don't use a promo code, then all the order details are inserted into the database correctly so I can safely assume it is this line item that is the problem.

Help! :'(

Hi there,

Ihave just installed the Google CheckOut Contribution, hwever i can not modify it from the module menu in the control panel.

I install it which is fine, then when i go to configure it, enter my google id etc etc i get the following error....

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_shipping() in /data/members/paid/t/h/thevisiononline.co.uk/htdocs/www/admin/modules.php(259) : eval()'d code on line 1"

Any Ideas?

Help is muchly appreciated :)

Andy

For those of you getting the tables not found problem, I discovered that the correct SQL for creating the database entries on installation were commented out in the OSC Contributions version of this script (1.4.5_1)

For the correct working version you should use the following one found at http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-oscommerce/ (currently 1.4.5_a) which has the correct SQL

Now, maybe someone can help me... ?

I have a UK store and I have noticed that when a user pays with Google Checkout they return back to the store and all of a sudden store prices are calculated without VAT. Checking the users address in the UI it states their country as GB and not united kingdom. When logging in to the admin UI and viewing the order it gives their country as GB and tax is set to 0.0% for each individual item, although tax is added at the end of the page... this means that invoices are incorrect.

Checking the user account details in the admin UI their country is set to Afghanistan (?!?) and my guess is that this is the reason that the tax is set to 0.0%.

How are other people in the UK getting on with this? Is it working correctly for you? Im just wondering if this is something quirky with my OSC installation or if this is coming from google checkout.

I have a UK store and I have noticed that when a user pays with Google Checkout they return back to the store and all of a sudden store prices are calculated without VAT. Checking the users address in the UI it states their country as GB and not united kingdom. When logging in to the admin UI and viewing the order it gives their country as GB and tax is set to 0.0% for each individual item, although tax is added at the end of the page... this means that invoices are incorrect.

Checking the user account details in the admin UI their country is set to Afghanistan (?!?) and my guess is that this is the reason that the tax is set to 0.0%.

How are other people in the UK getting on with this? Is it working correctly for you? Im just wondering if this is something quirky with my OSC installation or if this is coming from google checkout.

Further to this, looking at the mysql DB the users address book is not being populated with a country. looking at DB > address_book the field "entry_country_id" is set to 0 .

Note: when doing this whole ordering process without taking the user off site (ie using the default credit card checkout routine) the address is populated just fine, so why with GC does it not populate the country_id?