• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2checkout payment module

toyicebear

2checkout now accepts PayPal, PayPal Pay Later, FXsource (bank wire payment), e-check and credit card payments and yes the modules support them all since they are on the 2checkout server payment page when those choices are made.

Att. payments by FXsource will not be recorded in any way during checkout or at 2checkout at the time of order, but as soon as the customer has payed the amount in his/her bank the order will be updated in the 2checkout admin panel and you will recieve a confirmation email. (But it will not be recorded anywhere in your osCommerce shop).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

First i`m a newbie with this industry.

I`ve a new shop and an 2CO vendor account. But i`ve some questions, could you please help me :

- After i install the 2CO module, everything seem to be ok, but nothing happen when i change the Approved URL, Pending URL and Direct Return into YES.

- If i want to sell a new product, will i have to setup this product at both my OSC admin and 2checkout account or OSC admin only ?

- Can i remove the New Customer section ? I don`t want my customer have to fill many form (at my site and 2checkout). I think they would fill their informations at 2checkout is enough.

Please help me to answer these question.

Thank you very much ! :thumbsup:

2checkout sent me an message :

While placing a test order on your site I noticed that your site is using the incorrect payment module and is collecting credit card info. 2Checkout does not allow our suppliers to collect credit card information as you can read further on the following article: http://www.2checkout.com/community/?p=339

Please read review the following article for instructions on setting up the correct module for OSC:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,904

This module will remove the credit card input and set the cart up correctly to work with our system.

Anybody can help me to fix this problem ?

2checkout sent me an message :

While placing a test order on your site I noticed that your site is using the incorrect payment module and is collecting credit card info. 2Checkout does not allow our suppliers to collect credit card information as you can read further on the following article: http://www.2checkout.com/community/?p=339

Please read review the following article for instructions on setting up the correct module for OSC:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,904

This module will remove the credit card input and set the cart up correctly to work with our system.

Anybody can help me to fix this problem ?

Download one of the new 2checkout modules

read the instructions inside and follow them.....

I`ve installed the new module, everything seem to be ok now.

But i`ve a problem with Approved URL, after set the Approved URL is :

http://costpricejewel.com/checkout_success.php

I tried to place an order as demo, but the page NOT redirect after success. It redirected to: https://demo.oscommerce.com/pm/login.php?os...5q7rgaao0v3b9f3

Anybody knew this error before ? <_<

I was using the 2checkout contrib by Alex Seto, and it became useless after 2 days ago. For some reason, 2checkout is not redirecting the buyers to my site, which means, it's not recording any order into my admin.

I think this has to do something with the last update of parameters on the 24th, but what should we do? Am I the only one experiencing this?

I think this has to do something with the last update of parameters on the 24th, but what should we do? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Sadly, you are not. I am having the same problem.

Using a file comparison program I see a lot of change from what I had been using to this latest version 1.1 of Ponce de Leon's.

I may just return to the last version, tinyicebear's April 2005 version. It included a pm2checkout_process.php page to tell 2CO to return to and I'm thinking this latest version should just return to checkout_success.php maybe?

Then it sounds like you have your cookie path settings set wrong in your includes/configure.php file.

I'm getting this on top of my payments page :

OUT_LOGIN', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_TESTMODE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_EMAIL_MERCHANT', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_SORT_ORDER'); } } ?>

The button for 2CO isn't coming up on the payments page.

The V2 software, cookies instructions and authorize.net made the other payment systems disappear like Paymate and Direct Bank Deposit.

What do I do ? Its so frustrating. I've been trying this for 7 days now.

Paymate has a simple module to add and it works. And there is full support too from paymate.

My pages are at http://www.carromex.com.au/applications/os...1d9328962791f58

How do I get osCsid out of my URL ? I read some where that that creates problems with 2CO.

I'm not a computer person. I need help.

Edited by carromex

Nina

• 1 month later...

Using 2checkout module 1.1 with oscommerce release 2.2RC2a, in a new installation, after a (test/demo) credit card sale,

the browser does not return to oscommerce, nor does it update oscommerce shopping cart or record the "sale".

I've tried all recommended installation and configuration options, plus several variations (e.g. the 1.1 module doesn't

advise what the return url should be set to in the 2checkout "Look and Feel" parameters, so with the help of find

and grep in my installation I've found all relevant php modules I could and tried them.) I was able to point the return url

to my website, but it goes to the login page and the sale was not recorded.

If anyone has had this problem and resolved it, I'd much appreciate learning how!

Thanks

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
Using 2checkout module 1.1 with oscommerce release 2.2RC2a, in a new installation, after a (test/demo) credit card sale,

the browser does not return to oscommerce, nor does it update oscommerce shopping cart or record the "sale".

I've tried all recommended installation and configuration options, plus several variations (e.g. the 1.1 module doesn't

advise what the return url should be set to in the 2checkout "Look and Feel" parameters, so with the help of find

and grep in my installation I've found all relevant php modules I could and tried them.) I was able to point the return url

to my website, but it goes to the login page and the sale was not recorded.

If anyone has had this problem and resolved it, I'd much appreciate learning how!

Thanks

Jim

First complete the returning page, just go to "Look and feel" section in 2checkout.

If you already do that. You have the same problem that I have.

I think it is because I had "Force Cookies" disabled, I found this in 2checkout site:

2checkout ( http://www.2checkout.com/community/?s=oscdox ):

"There is a known issue that osCommerce has alerted us of. The osCommerce cart requires ‘Force Cookie Use’ set to ON. This means that web Sites using a shared-SSL cert will not work. Most problems with the osCommerce contribution are due to cookies not being set up properly and there unfortunately is not a work around for this."

But when I activated that option in admin, then I have a new problem.

I get an error message saying cookies aren't enabled in my browser, and they are enabled.

I investigated and I found this:

Oscommerce ( www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/Developers_Section/Implementations/4 ) :

In that page says that "Force Cookie" does not works if you don't have your own ssl on your domain.

"As the cookie is set on the top level domain of the web server, the secured https server must also exist on the same domain.

For example, the force cookie usage implementation will work for the following servers:

http://www.domain-one.com

https://www.domain-one.com, or https://ssl.domain-one.com

but not for the following servers:

http://www.domain-one.com

https://ssl.hosting_provider.com/domain-one/

The ssl.hosting_provider.com example is using a shared SSL certificate used for secure transactions. This can easily be fixed to work with the force cookie usage implementation by purchasing and installing a dedicated SSL certificate for the domain-one.com domain.

A simple case of this implementation failing where different HTTP and HTTPS domains are used is when the client first visits the online store (cookie is set for HTTP domain) and clicks on the secure Login link (cookie is set for the HTTPS domain).

As cookies cannot be read on the same request made when they are set for the first time, the Login page cannot access the HTTPS domain cookie as it has just been set, and it can also not read the HTTP domain cookie as it is another domain."

Even if the clients browser has cookies enabled, the cookie cannot be read and the client will be directed to the friendly cookies-must-be-enabled page. "

Conclusions:

1.-It is necessary activate "Force Cookies" to have the 2checkout payment module working correctly.

2.- "Force Cookies" only works if you buy your own ssl and install it on your domain.

Please let me know if I am wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

these two forms describe our problem regarding "passing parameters back to oscommerce after completing a demo sale"

General Problem Description

2Checkout Integration

and the problem specifically

What is the correct 2checkout return URL!

how we can apply the solutions provided by the 2checkout people to the existing scripts

I was wondering how would we implement the solutions provided by 2checkout to fix the redirect problem

1.) handle all post-order processing on the page set as your return URL, including the “thank you” message or

2.) Use a timed redirect, typically done via HTML meta tags or JavaScript, after processing the parameters and displaying a message to the customer (remember: at least 255 characters).

It is also important to note that if no redirects are used, meaning the URL will be masked by our servers, then relative links will no longer point to the correct location. This can be corrected by using absolute links on the page used for the return URL or by simply using a “base” tag in the head of the document to provide a reference for the relative paths.

I am really facing a strange error now, when selecting products to purchase and the total value of those products are greater than $1000, I'm getting "Parameter Error." While on the other hand if the total sale value was less than $1000 it is passing with no errors!

Could anybody help please, thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have installed this module: Last change was made by Alex Seto. I'm also using OSC 2.2rc2

I have already went to Look & Feel and set up everything accordingly in 2checkout.com. I even took the (_) underscore from pm2checkout_process.php but I am still receiving the error.

Everything I do at the moment in 2checkout is on the test server. I login as a customer in my website then place an order and it redirects me to the 2checkout website, but all it says is "parameter error". I'm not sure how to fix this.

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have any ideas how would I get 2checkout to work with downloadable products. Is there a way to get this to work like the Paypal mod? Where when a payment is made and approved it can change the status of the order which in turn enables the download buttons and if is pending does not enable them.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Deanna

Does anyone have any ideas how would I get 2checkout to work with downloadable products. Is there a way to get this to work like the Paypal mod? Where when a payment is made and approved it can change the status of the order which in turn enables the download buttons and if is pending does not enable them.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Deanna

Use RC2a and you can set the public availability status for any order status...

or

Install the downloads controller add-on

• 3 months later...
I`ve installed the new module, everything seem to be ok now.

But i`ve a problem with Approved URL, after set the Approved URL is :

http://costpricejewel.com/checkout_success.php

I tried to place an order as demo, but the page NOT redirect after success. It redirected to: https://demo.oscommerce.com/pm/login.php?os...5q7rgaao0v3b9f3

Anybody knew this error before ? <_<

It's because you did not insert your seller id in the module in osc. Then 2C send you to the demo-site...

Support tread for the new 2checkout payment module.

Hi,

I have just Installed the pm2checkout module, and followed the install instructions. ( replace the pm2checkout.php files and maintain the directory structure)

But I just get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pm2checkout in /home/www/mydomain.co.uk/includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php on line 18

Could someone help me with this problem, The installed OSC is v2.2 rc2 ( But I could be wrong).

I am new to OSC, so any help would be appreciated.

Edited by zar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was wondering how would we implement the solutions provided by 2checkout to fix the redirect problem

i have same problem.we are using new version in oscommerce.so do we have to install 2co module contribution?if we donot install it what is the correct redirect url that we have to use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have got this module working fine. The only problem I've noticed is that the actual checkout items are not passed on to 2Checkout. All the 2Checkout cart says is:

"Cart Purchase: 20110720045323"

It does not list the actual products added to the shopping cart, as was achieved by the the previous version of this payment module (the one that came with Oscommerce V2.2 RC2).

Any ideas how I can keep that feature?

I have got this module working fine. The only problem I've noticed is that the actual checkout items are not passed on to 2Checkout. All the 2Checkout cart says is:

"Cart Purchase: 20110720045323"

It does not list the actual products added to the shopping cart, as was achieved by the the previous version of this payment module (the one that came with Oscommerce V2.2 RC2).

Any ideas how I can keep that feature?

Also, just to let you know, I've changed ['model'] to ['id'] and all my products on Oscommerce have product model numbers but I'm still seeing all my shopping cart items grouped up as one total when I'm transferred to 2Checkout.

• 1 month later...

riz-man,

The issue that you are reporting indicates that one of the required product identification parameters is being passed into 2Checkout without a value. Products must be setup with a model, name and description. I will be happy to take a look at your site and troubleshoot this for you to get it corrected.

• 7 months later...

I am using osc v2.2 RC2 and 2checkout module from this:http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5343

Seems to work fine throughout the process until it is time to pass that info to 2CO. I get...

Parameter Error

A parameter error was encountered when attempting to process this sale.

Please notify the supplier so that this can be resolved as soon as possible.

This is on the 2CO site. Any ideas?