• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2checkout payment module

toyicebear

Info Update:

2checkout accepts payment by local currency bank wire payments (FXsource) and now also PayPal payments in addition to credit cards.

Both metodes have the usual 2checkout fees, the same as cc payments have.

Att. using 2checkout you can not disable these payment metodes, they are shown as alternatives on the 2checkout payment pages regardless.

Worth to mention is that 2checkout now is in the last stages of testing an integrated affiliate system, which will soon be made available to merchants who use 2checkout to process payments at their site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to know of any updates on this... has anyone managed to integrate their newest features into a module yet?

What new features are you spesificaly referring to?

I am also having problems getting 2checkout to put the information about the order in the database. I checked all your suggestions above about the cookie settings and URL settings, but it is still not working. the order goes though fine and is added to the database if I choose to pay by check, so I know the system is working at my end. If I choose 2checkout as the payment method I get all the way through the payment system but the order does not appear in the database. Any suggestions?

What new features are you spesificaly referring to?

Well as you mentioned they have added Paypal as an option for paying. Also they have an affiliate program now which could be embedded in the links somehow or have an option to turn an affiliate link on and off. They require to have certain language on your site as well which would be good to have that turned on and off somewhere. I don't know where or how but would be good if it was all just a plug n play sort of deal, no?

Also not sure if these new extra parameters are in there or not but here is a link to those: https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/newparameters.html

Well as you mentioned they have added Paypal as an option for paying. Also they have an affiliate program now which could be embedded in the links somehow or have an option to turn an affiliate link on and off. They require to have certain language on your site as well which would be good to have that turned on and off somewhere. I don't know where or how but would be good if it was all just a plug n play sort of deal, no?

Also not sure if these new extra parameters are in there or not but here is a link to those: https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/newparameters.html

1. 2checkout do not let you turn on/off the different payment metodes. (they are all presented with radio button choice on the second payment page after the customer arrives at the 2checkout page).

2. The affiliates system is a separate entity which you have to sign up for at the 2checkout site and currently it have nothing to do with the payment module or its settings.

Edited by toyicebear

just an update, to make my products be passed to 2CheckOut I needed to make a change on the code:

tep_draw_hidden_field('c_prod_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['model'] . '

To:

tep_draw_hidden_field('c_prod_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['id'] . '

Victor Pereyra

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm using your module and it worked great. The order details entered to OSC database each time the customer ordered which is just what I wanted.

However, in 2checkout.com, there is no detail or shipping info for the order - just order total and Cart Purchase: 20080111145356. No products info whatsoever, I'm not sure if that is normal?

Second, to mark the order as shipping in 2checkout.com, do we still have to do that as well as on oscommerce?

Regards

Gary

Edited by barnettgs

Ok, I'm using your module and it worked great. The order details entered to OSC database each time the customer ordered which is just what I wanted.

However, in 2checkout.com, there is no detail or shipping info for the order - just order total and Cart Purchase: 20080111145356. No products info whatsoever, I'm not sure if that is normal?

Second, to mark the order as shipping in 2checkout.com, do we still have to do that as well as on oscommerce?

Regards

Gary

Hi,

No, if everything is set up correctly you should see the products ordered in the 2checkout email and admin.

and, no you don't need to marke the orders as shipped in the 2checkout admin.

Hi,

No, if everything is set up correctly you should see the products ordered in the 2checkout email and admin.

and, no you don't need to marke the orders as shipped in the 2checkout admin.

Thanks for the speedy reply. Hmm, thats odd. Everything is working great apart from 2checkout.com.

I have checked the settings in OSC and 2checkout, could not find anything that looks odd...I must be missing something...

Edited by barnettgs

Thanks for the speedy reply. Hmm, thats odd. Everything is working great apart from 2checkout.com.

I have checked the settings in OSC and 2checkout, could not find anything that looks odd...I must be missing something...

You can try the "fix" a few post up on this page...

You can try the "fix" a few post up on this page...

This?

tep_draw_hidden_field('c_prod_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['model'] . '

To:

tep_draw_hidden_field('c_prod_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['id'] . '

I must have missed that! I have now changed it.

Is that right that there's no shipping info passed to 2checkout.com?

Thanks for your help. :)

Edited by barnettgs

Check the amounts being passed, is it with or without shipping.

Usually it passes the total including shipping.

New 2checkout payment module

Att..i have not tested this one yet..but considering the source it might be worth a try... :)

Edited by toyicebear

Please help me...My 2checkout does not work. At last for confirmation order, the error show like this:-

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: calculate_price() in /home/karpet/public_html/includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php on line 103

Anyone can help me?

Please help me...My 2checkout does not work. At last for confirmation order, the error show like this:-

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: calculate_price() in /home/karpet/public_html/includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php on line 103

Anyone can help me?

Which version of oscommerce are you using?

Which 2checkout module are you using?

I really need some help all. I'm using the new 2CheckOut Module by Harald Ponce de Leon above. Everything works fine but I keep getting the cookie_usage screen if I set it to re-direct to my website. If I set it as "No" there doesn't seem to be a problem. A user would then have to click "Click here to finalize this order" and when they click it comes up with a dialog box describing if they want to continue to an unsecured page, which is my website checkout success screen. But when it auto-directs it comes up with the cookie-usage error. I have changed my cookie settings in every way I know but don't know how to fix this.

Anyone know what's up? It would be a great help. This is on a live store and I'd like it to re-direct because some customers don't seem to like to click "finalize" buttons so I don't know their order.

Thanks all!

I have not tested the new module yet, so i don't know why you are having the mentioned problem.

(Some older versions of the 2checkout module did not work correctly unless force cookies was enabled under configure>>sessions so you might try that out)

You can also try to use this 2checkout module for now.

Check the amounts being passed, is it with or without shipping.

Usually it passes the total including shipping.

Yep, it is with shipping.

We had few orders through fine but there is a couple of orders that didn't get through, it turned out that the payment for both orders were made by paypal via 2checkout.com!

Also how do we tell if we actually received the payment from the orders?

No offence, just tried this out. It's useless.

It doesn't pass back the order details to oscommerce.

I have not had time to test that one myself yet, when i have tested it i will post an update.

For others who test the new official 2checkout module, any feedback is appriciated.

Edited by toyicebear

I could not find any difference apart from the return url. Also I have noticed that 2checkout.com now allows buyers to use their paypal to pay, I'm not sure if this module supports it?

Remember my earlier post about a lack of product information submitted to 2checkout? It was fixed by changing code from ['model'] to ['id'] but after spending over an hour testing 3 2checkout payment modules on oscommerce. I have found out that when creating a product in oscommerce, you need to fill in box for product model otherwise you will not get product details passed to 2checkout!

So no order details is passed over unless you fill in product model for products but that is fixed by changing the code anyway.

Hope this is useful to you.

Edited by barnettgs