osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2checkout payment module

toyicebear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modified pm2checkout module with easier install, based on version V2.1 revised April 2, 2005 by Alex Seto

Original install document is included to give credit to all the contributors aswell as a historical overview of this contribution.

To install just follow the instructions in the included install file.

...A quick note for those who already have another 2checkout module installed in their site....

After having installed this module , go to your web shops admin under modules >> payment and uninstall the 2checkout module and then just re-install it again.

Edited by toyicebear

Great ... but what does it do?

It does not do anything special, just makes the install and use of 2checkout as a payment option a little bit more easy. (Which seems to be a need for since there has been alot of questions and problems related to the other existing 2checkout modules lately)

Edited by toyicebear

It does not do anything special, just makes the install and use of 2checkout as a payment option a little bit more easy. (Which seems to be a need for since there has been alot of questions and problems related to the other existing 2checkout modules lately)

How do you compare your mod to the one provided with osC 2.2 RC1 ?

Hi, i had not previously tried the RC1 version of the 2checkout module...so i just did a test and it seems to work fine.

The module this tread is in support of would then seem to be most suitable for replacing the 2checkout modules from the osCommerce 2.2 versions prior to RC1.

So if you use RC1 and do not have any problems, then i suggest you keep using the 2checkout module provided with RC1.

There are some differences in regards to the RC1 module though, the most noticeable one is that this module shows the accepted credit card logos on the payment page.

Edited by toyicebear

• 1 month later...

Great work toyicebear,

Effortless installation on Os Commerce 2.2 MS2.

I am still waiting to test it using my actual 2Checkout ID though.

They disabled it for a review since I initially installed an old version of the module which was still taking credit cards' numbers.

Hopefully they'll fix it after this :thumbsup:

Oh btw, in this case, would all the transactions via 2CO logged in Admin-->Customers-->Orders as well ?

and how about the parameters they pass back? I am guessing that they would be handled in http://www.YOUR-WEB-SHOP-ADDRESS/pm2chekout_process.php ?

Thanks again,

Using this module is quite simple.

1. Install it following the included instructions.

2. In your web shop admin under MODULES >> PAYMENT you can now enable 2co as a payment metode and input your 2co id number.

3. Log into your account at 2checkout.com and go to LOOK AND FEEL >> SETTINGS

there input

as your store return url..and set DIRECT RETURN to "YES"

After successfyl payment customer is then redirected back to your web shop and orders are recorded in your shops db and can be viewed in your web shops admin under CUSTOMERS >> ORDERS

Ok, there has been always a problem as far as I am concerned with 2checkout. Mind you the contribution has been great, very easy installation.

The problem : I have set my store as CAD $ and the 2checkout has it for USD! How can I change that?

Any sugesstions would be appreciated. Would like to know a working solution as I have been trying to find something like this for ages. CAD works well for Paypal.

Ok, there has been always a problem as far as I am concerned with 2checkout. Mind you the contribution has been great, very easy installation.

The problem : I have set my store as CAD $ and the 2checkout has it for USD! How can I change that?

Any sugesstions would be appreciated. Would like to know a working solution as I have been trying to find something like this for ages. CAD works well for Paypal.

Then you will have to manually modify this file.

includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php

Then you will have to manually modify this file.

includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php

What do I have to exactly modify? Could you please provide any instructions? All I am trying to do is to pass the same CAD dollar amount to 2co and NOT pass it as USD amount only. Thats what seems to be going on right now.

Any instructions?

What do I have to exactly modify? Could you please provide any instructions? All I am trying to do is to pass the same CAD dollar amount to 2co and NOT pass it as USD amount only. Thats what seems to be going on right now.

Any instructions?

Have you logged into your 2checkout account and set CAD as your account currency?

From the 2checkout instructions.

c_price or c_price_[:digit] : This parameter is required for new product creation. This value should reflect the price of the product in your 2CO account selected currency. This parameter has the follow format restrictions
Edited by toyicebear

Hi Nick.

I have installed the contribution and follow the installation step. so far, everything ok accept:

(set to test mode)

1) Page NOT redirect after success / pending payment in 2co

- i already log in to my 2co account, and go to look and feel, set YES,

- redirect successful payment to http://syrimo.com/eshoppe/pm2checkout_process.php

- redirect pending payment to http://syrimo.com/eshoppe/pm2checkout_process.php

Can you please help me out. thx

Edited by syrimo

Hi Nick.

I have installed the contribution and follow the installation step. so far, everything ok accept:

(set to test mode)

- redirect successful payment to http://syrimo.com/eshoppe/pm2checkout_process.php

Hi, if you have followed all the steps and set the return url in your 2checkout account and it still does not work you should contact 2checkout support about the mather.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Nick.

(set to test mode)

Yes, I am having the exact same problem with syrimo.

Since it doesn't redirect to pm2checkout_process.php, the order is not logged in my DB.

What should I do ? T_T

or Is it because of the "DEMO" set up?

Oh, I figured it out.

For some reason, 2Checkout doesn't take underscore for the redirection.

Change pm2checkout_process.php to pm2checkoutprocess.php without the underscore. It should work.

Ok, now to the next problem T_T....

After successfully redirecting, my website treated me as an unknown(non-logged on) user and hence redirect me again to login page.

Of course, all orders were NOT logged in DB. T_T

Any idea on how to fix this?

I tried Force Cookies set to TRUE but now I got cookie_usage.php page come up almost every time.

I am 100% sure that this is not a problem with my browser.

Then it sounds like you have your cookie path settings set wrong in your includes/configure.php file.

Thanks for replying super fast. ^_^ It's nice cause I'm currently working on it.

Btw, I tried opening my includes/configure.php but couldn't find the cookie path settings.. =(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Boen

I realized that I am missing these lines.

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

Could you help me to fill them in ?

Please..... :'(

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.your-domain-name.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.your-domain-name.com'); // (unless you are on a shard ssl and have a different ssl address)

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/'); // (This is if your shop is in the root of your domain.. if its in a sub folder like for instance catalog , then it would be: /catalog/ )

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

Edited by toyicebear

Thank You !

It works fine now. The order is logged in my DB =)

Btw, do you have any idea if shared SSL works with ENABLE_FORCE_COOKIE thing? I read tons of posts in the forum stating that shared SSL doesnt work with force cookie.

Thanks again, you're the man ^_^

Force cookies can not be used together with shared ssl.

But then again now that your cookie settings is correct, you can set force cookies to false again..and the 2co module should still work ok....