• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEED BACKORDER Tracking and Partial Order info

Hello,

I am looking for a contribution to help track our back ordered items and partial shipments.

Any thing from simple check boxes on the orders page to something more complex. I just wasted 3 hours installing a contrib that when it didn;t work I found out that it is not compatible with the New versions of oscommerce!

Any ideas would be helpful.

Mark

• 5 weeks later...

I need this too! I want something in the shipping mode to ask if they want a partial shipment or if they want to wait until their order is complete. This text is from Amazon's website:

Shipping Preferences

Sometimes you need to receive certain items in your order sooner than others. That's why, every time you place an order via our order form, you can choose from one of these shipping preferences:

* Group my items into as few shipments as possible

* I want my items faster. Ship them as soon as they become available (at additional cost)

Any ideas?

K.S.

Hello,

I am looking for a contribution to help track our back ordered items and partial shipments.

Any thing from simple check boxes on the orders page to something more complex. I just wasted 3 hours installing a contrib that when it didn;t work I found out that it is not compatible with the New versions of oscommerce!

Mark

I need this too! I want something in the shipping mode to ask if they want a partial shipment or if they want to wait until their order is complete. This text is from Amazon's website:

Shipping Preferences

Sometimes you need to receive certain items in your order sooner than others. That's why, every time you place an order via our order form, you can choose from one of these shipping preferences:

* Group my items into as few shipments as possible

* I want my items faster. Ship them as soon as they become available (at additional cost)

Any ideas?

K.S.

I ended up paying a team to work out this problem for my site! I will let you know how it turns out.

Mark

• 2 months later...
Hello,

Mark

Hi Mark,

how is the progress of the backorder system? Any news? I am looking around for a programmer to this for me as well. Let me know how they go and how long it takes...

thanks