• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fixed prices depending on order quantity

jsalita

Is there a module available or configuration tweak that will allow me to specify price based on how much is being ordered? My products have set prices per item that go down whenever they reach a certain amount. For example:

1 or 2 items: $19.95 each

3 or 4 items: $15.95 each

5 to 9 items: $12.95 each

>= 10 items: $9.99 each

This is the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for but it's based on percentages.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a module available or configuration tweak that will allow me to specify price based on how much is being ordered? My products have set prices per item that go down whenever they reach a certain amount. For example:

1 or 2 items: $19.95 each

3 or 4 items: $15.95 each

5 to 9 items: $12.95 each

>= 10 items: $9.99 each

This is the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for but it's based on percentages.

I have a similar issue. Have you found a way to do this with the actual numbers(prices)?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for something simulair. I want to calculate discount price for whole sale orders. A Percentage based on quantity of items. Discount info only during checkout, not on the product pages or anything

Example:

10 items:- 5% discount of order total

20 items: 10% discount of order total

100 items: 15% discount of order total

etc etc

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,3367/page,2

This contribution does exactly what i want, the only problem is you can only enter 1 quantity and 1 percentage and i need more price and quantity breaks.

Can someone point me to a contribution that does what i want or tell me how, if its not to hard, to modify http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,3367/page,2

Thanks