Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctec2001

Site Move

I have moved a site I was developing from my domain to another. I installed osCommerce on the new Domain and it created a DB there with another name. I know the username and password because going through the installation it asked where to install and what the username and password would be. I even had them sent to me after the install. The site is ups and running, but the contact page doesn't send email and I am unable to get into the admin site.

Please help.

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

I have moved a site I was developing from my domain to another. I installed osCommerce on the new Domain and it created a DB there with another name. I know the username and password because going through the installation it asked where to install and what the username and password would be. I even had them sent to me after the install. The site is ups and running, but the contact page doesn't send email and I am unable to get into the admin site.

Please help.

Ok, I kept plugging away at the user name and password. I eventually found the on to access the admin. Once I was in there I was able to change the email and everything. Persistence is good.

Does this mean that my site is in connection with the DB? Because I have another site I am going to transfer and this once uses the shopping cart.

Do or Do Not, there is no try.