• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attributes

zefeena

Hi,

I have set up attributes on my site, but need each attribute to be able to be assigned it's own weight and stock quantity and ideally show it's actual price - rather than a base price with a +££ in brackets after each different option.

I sell items for making corsets and the ' bones' come in different lengths and hence are differnt weights and prices, but also the manufacturer takes around 6 weeks to send them from the date of ordering so i need the stock control on each size to work independendently.

Is ther a suitable contribution available? - thank you

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Any one?

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Still desperately need an answer to this, surely i'm not the only one! How do other people stock control when they sell something like tshirts in different sizes or colours?

This is hopefully my last stumbling block to going live so would really like to get it done asap, but simply can't seem to find what i need - and i have looked!

Thank you kellie

Take a look at the QTPro contribution.

By the way, posts are sometimes ignored when there are a number of replies to them. So when you continually bump your post to try to get an answer, it may serve to do the opposite.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi,

I have looked at the QTpro, but there isn't enough instruction for someone like me, to know where to start!

I did find another contribution, but wasn't really sure if it will suit my needs. I have no programming knowledge so although i capable of editing the code, i simply have no idea how to fix things if they don't work. I have made quite a lot of changes to the original template, adding UK postage prices, price break etc, and not sure how compatible things will be.

Does this contribution look like it might be okay? http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,stock+control

I take your point about bumping the post, but it was almost 10 days ago i made the original post, and i have found if the post goes off the first page before anyone responds then it dies a death!

kellie

QTpro

Quantity for Product Attributes Mod

and

Master Products

can all be used

Hi,

I have looked at the QTpro, but there isn't enough instruction for someone like me, to know where to start!

I did find another contribution, but wasn't really sure if it will suit my needs. I have no programming knowledge so although i capable of editing the code, i simply have no idea how to fix things if they don't work. I have made quite a lot of changes to the original template, adding UK postage prices, price break etc, and not sure how compatible things will be.

Does this contribution look like it might be okay? http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,stock+control

I take your point about bumping the post, but it was almost 10 days ago i made the original post, and i have found if the post goes off the first page before anyone responds then it dies a death!

kellie

Yes, it is true that QTPro isn't one of the easiest to install but the one you mention won't do what you want. Unfortunately, short of paying someone to do the coding for you, you don't have a lot of choice but to risk the install if you want that ability. Just be sure you backup everything first.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived