• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Payement Module Update Default Order Status

elari

While finishing work in Western Union Payement module i added to payement module for new checkout

Default Order Status before Order Confirmed

Default Order Status after Order is Confirmed by customer (will be mainly used for COD and WU)

Order made with other payement mode are not affected and use the default order status defined in admin / orders_status

i will commit file to cvs later tonight

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be very good if you can allow to the customer enter MTCN later he make order, and it will be as a confirmation of the order.

Once time you got MTCN and get money you can process and deliver this order.

Thank you

it will be added to the account_customer_confirm that i already used for cod.

did you tried cod payment

on one shop i have the footer working on other one running same files it does not appear

for cod i want to improve this a little more by sending a random value with order to make confirmation instead of making it from the account_history. i want only customer providing real email to be able to confirm cod order

i will also add for moneyorder, cod and wu an auto cancel order after x days if you didn't receieve confimation or payment

check other post in forum or contrib for updated files, or download for www.unlockgsm.com/wu latest from 18 nov...

new package 2m1119 uploaded to my test serveur

http://www.unlockgsm.com/dload-osc/wu

and test

http://www.unlockgsm.com/test_checkout/cat...log/default.php

i have got a bug in cod module that will not report payement information footer on screen but not everytime. (the text payement information would be displayed in bottom of page checkout_confirmation, but it worked on one server not on other one.) bug seems to be zone allowed dependant.

cod is allowed as payement, but this->installed seems to be forced to false and does not display footer. cod email text is sent by the way....

may some test report confirm this problem ???

• 1 month later...

Everytime i try to click on button "EDIT" to change details about Western Union, or COD, or Money/Check Order...this message appear (other payment modules doesn't have this problem):

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_pull_down_orders_status_list() in /var/www/catalog/admin/modules.php(204) : eval()'d code on line 1

I use your wu_payment_2m1125.zip and latest CVS snapshot of osCommerce - tep_snapshot-20030104.tar.gz.

I was with some older release (2-3 months ago) and when see this errors...i upgrade to latest CVS because i think i'll solve the problem.... :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

Have the same problem as MiCRoPhoBIC, using Payment_2m1210, i.e a fatal error when I click on EDIT.

Unfortunately, the functions/general.php files is missing on payment_2m1210.zip. :?:

Can someone sendit to me by email ortell me where I can download it.

Tanks a lot

P.S.- The link for payment_2m1119 is not working and it does not exist in www.unlockgms.com :roll:

use the correct link

http://www.unlockgsm.com/dload-osc/pafiledb.php

or direclty for the lastest one

http://www.unlockgsm.com/dload-osc/pafiled...tion=file&id=15

try again and in case of problem repost request here with more details

which function required, parse error in ....

the function is to install in general.php

and it is inside general_elari_dos.php that can be included in general.php

please re read carefully install file

Files included in admin_add or catalog_add can be directly copied to your server, they do not replace Osc Standard files

Others files must be compared with files you use...

----------------------------------------------

- In admin/includes/application_top.php add at the end

include('includes/application_top_elari_dos.php');

- In admin/includes/functions/general.php add at the end

include('includes/functions/general_elari_dos.php');

- In /includes/languages/english.php add

include('includes/languages/english_elari_dos.php');

- In /includes/languages/french.php add

include('includes/languages/french_elari_dos.php');

- In /includes/languages/espanol.php add

include('includes/languages/espanol_elari_dos.php');

- In /includes/languages/german.php add

include('includes/languages/german_elari_dos.php');

----------------------------------------------

yes i had began to work on a western union module but for instance it just show the customer you'r detail to make payment

i will begin soon a rewrite of the confirmation payment that will do :

provide be email direct confirmation link & password to user to confirm an order made by COD or WU or other payment that need confirmation. if the user does not receieve email, he have no way to confirm order...

let the customer enter some more information when needed (like MCTN for WU)

Update order status to Confirmed Payment (DOS_payment include unconfirmed orders status AND confirmed order status) if payment module is set to need confirmation

Auto cancel order unconfirmed after some time specified in payment module...(maybe )

just other tips, since DOS payment features have been implemented in lastest CVS i have to decicde to keep DOS_payment the way i set them or move to use the official way

it will mean

1/ will work only if you have newest cvs that manage dynamic orders status

2/ i'll have to change some cosmetic constant name.

jets need to know if some people really need these kind of feature...

elari

I am not able to download the DOS add-on from your site.

It redirects me back to your main page.

Also, If I begin to accept money orders through Western Union, how will I show them the proof in order to collect the money.

I am totally new to the Western Union Service, so just planning to know more about it so that I can open an account at Western Union.

i will try to upload a new version dos payment for you or PM your email so i'll send you one package directly

to receive payment from Western Union , the customer only need to have your information (name, company....) then he go to western union office to send money

after he has to send you his detail and payment Number

these are enough for you to get money 5 min after he paid :)

no other proof is needed. no account needed...

hi,

can u please help me on how to solve the problem.

thanks

i got this error msg :

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_company' in 'field list'

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values