• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FedEx Freight & MVS

First of all I've been messing with MVS for about a week now learning how it works. I haven't had any trouble so far testing anything until I met the FedEx Freight module for MVS.

I put the fxfreight files in their respective directories untouched. I then merged the two categories.php files manually with my own removing the // fxfreight and //mvs begin and ends from the code and uploaded them to their directories. I then imported the SQL into my database.

I installed the fxfreight module on one of my vendors, putting in my zip code, etc (not using an account number). I then edited a test product I had listed and put in the shipping class and whatnot, leaving the optional fields empty.

Then I logged into a test account on the site, put the item I just edited into the cart (weight of 156 Lbs). And got the error message, blah blah and got the email about the error. Here is the XML FedEx is trying to return:

http://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/XMLRatin...as_freezable1=0

Looks fine to me so I'm not sure why the store won't display the information.

I've tried different weights, and shipping to different zip codes btw. That example above is to and from the same zip code.

Any help or direction on this would be great. I really have no idea where to start.

Edited by creativemobilestore

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently the problem lies in FedEx changing their API - see this thread

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/351152-fedex-freight-shipping-module/page__view__findpost__p__1469830

If anyone finds a solution, I'd be very interested. MVS is working great with the exception of FedEx Freight.