Sign in to follow this  
bluewaves

UPS Choice errors

I had trouble installing the UPS Choice scripts. I got many errors and had to reinstall original files to even get the site working again.

Now that I have the site working (without UPS Choice) I still get this error message in the admin shipping module.

I realize that I have removed the ups.php file...but I'm not sure how

to get rid of the call to the file.

Warning: include(/home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/admin/modules.php on line 167

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/admin/modules.php on line 167

Is there an easier shipping method to use?

I'd like to just tell the program what price I want to charge for shipping on each item.

Thanks,

I had trouble installing the UPS Choice scripts. I got many errors and had to reinstall original files to even get the site working again.

Now that I have the site working (without UPS Choice) I still get this error message in the admin shipping module.

I realize that I have removed the ups.php file...but I'm not sure how

to get rid of the call to the file.

Warning: include(/home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/admin/modules.php on line 167

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/voipvide/public_html/oneclickdeals/store/admin/modules.php on line 167

Is there an easier shipping method to use?

I'd like to just tell the program what price I want to charge for shipping on each item.

Thanks,

Well, I had to start over and get this working right. Now I am back to square 1 with shipping fees.

Well, I had to start over and get this working right. Now I am back to square 1 with shipping fees.

I've not had a problem installing this other than the language file is missing from the download. That is what the last errors refer to; you need to create the file includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php which contains the text information used in includes/modules/shipping/ups.php

For this contrib -- UPS XML -- you need an account with UPS.

And there is this -- UPS with Insurance -- I've not used this one.