The e-commerce.

Support Tickets

Sen

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To this:

$wishlist_split = new splitPageResults($wishlist_query_raw, MAX_DISPLAY_WISHLIST_PRODUCTS);

$wishlist_query = tep_db_query($wishlist_query_raw);

$wishlist_numrows = tep_db_num_rows($wishlist_query);

So far as i recall (from updating the splittpages for the affiliate and osc-supportticket system), this is not enough.

There are some more changes to be done that is works properly.

Cu Henri

wishlist.php?????

there is no such file named wishlist.php

are you sure we are on the same track here?maybe iam not

but just to make sure, can you provide me with the link to the new support_v1b that u r talking about.

thanx again

Uhg wrong mod, sorry bout that.

In catalog/includes/modules/support_track.php

Look for:

$history_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_ORDER_HISTORY, $history_query_raw, $history_numrows);

$history_query = tep_db_query($history_query_raw);

Change to:

$history_split = new splitPageResults($history_query_raw, MAX_DISPLAY_ORDER_HISTORY);

$history_query = tep_db_query($history_query_raw);

$history_numrows = tep_db_num_rows($history_query);

Then look for instances of "$HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], " change to "$history_query_raw"

Hope that works and please back up your files.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this contribution allow the administrator to open a new ticket against a customer and/or customer order, rather than the cutomer initiating the ticket.

Also have briefly read through but could not work out whether it works on OS 2.2 CVS before milestone 1 as is or does it need adjusting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nev

• 1 month later...

when u on the "Closed Tickets" page click the next >> in Result Pages: 1 2 [Next >>] well go back the "Main" page and than click next >> on main page is same page.

I think Result Pages: 1 2 [Next >>] is not working now! so somebody who can tell me how to fix up this. please help!

Does this contribution allow the administrator to open a new ticket against a customer and/or customer order, rather than the cutomer initiating the ticket.

No, not implemented yet.

Also have briefly read through but could not work out whether it works on OS 2.2 CVS before milestone 1 as is or does it need adjusting.

If you have the affiliate installed it should work. I used it on Mai 02 Snapshot.

Cu Henri

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have succesfully installed the module. Only one glitch on my system. When a customer opens a new ticket, you move to the folowing URL: (not the problem!)

http://www.computerclearances.co.uk/catalo...k.php?view=open

Here, there are some gifs missing (Up_Down.gif) The images are in the right directory, but will not show.

I am sure it is the same when you arrive at this page from:

http://www.computerclearances.co.uk/catalo...t.php?view=open (think that is what it was)

Any ideas?

Thanks alot.

Stephen.

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed this contribution,

all works fine but when i try to edit ticket admin or i try to send new ticket in the shop i have this message:

1054-Unknown column 'support_assign_email' in 'field list'

SELECT support_assign_email, support_assign_name FROM support_assign where support_assign_id = '' and language_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

Is this because my shop is on local server or i' ve committed somes mistakes?

Tkank you.

I think the problem is in Admin/support.php in line 70,

Here i have this code:

[/code]

$email_admin = tep_db_query("SELECT support_assign_email, support_assign_name from " . TABLE_SUPPORT_ADMINS . " where support_assign_id = '" . $assign . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$admin_email = tep_db_fetch_array($email_admin);

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER_ADMIN . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL_ADMIN . ' ' . tep_href_link('support.php', 'oID=' . $oID, 'NONSSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED_ADMIN . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['ticket_date']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE_ADMIN;

tep_mail($admin_email['support_assign_name'], $admin_email['support_assign_email'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT_ADMIN, nl2br($email), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// now notify customer

$email_cust = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER_NEW_ADMIN . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL_NEW_ADMIN . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link('support_info.php', 'oID=' . $oID, 'NONSSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED_NEW_ADMIN . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['ticket_date']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE_NEW_ADMIN, $admin_email['support_assign_name']);

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT_NEW_ADMIN, nl2br($email_cust), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$order_updated = true;

Who can help me? I'm going be crazy!

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same error someone else reported and got resolved with a solution posted here, but it didn't work for me.

My error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '( * ) as total from support_tickets where customers_id = '2' a

select count ( * ) as total from support_tickets where customers_id = '2' and ticket_status='1'

I'm using support v1.3 and MS2

any ideas where the problem is?

Thanks

RG

• 2 weeks later...

Installed new_support_v1b and I get the following errors (MS2):

1. On catalog/helpdesk.php

• Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/httpd/htdocs/catalog2.2/catalog/includes/modules/support_track.php on line 117

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $history_split->display_count($history_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_ORDER_HISTORY, $history_query_rawTEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_TICKETS); ?></td>

Anyone see anything wrong?

2. When I submit query from a new ticket form, I get redirected to login. After logging in again, I get directed back to new ticket form, but the ticket has already been submitted and can be viewed in open tickets. This is rather annoying.

3. The images aren't showing up [up_down.gif, cross.gif, tick.gif] and I can't find thier reference in helpdesk.php.

If anyone could help me out I would most apreciate it

• 1 month later...

Hi there...

I have a small problem with support_v1b.

In fact after a few problems configuring it in 4 languages, it works fine on customer site but I have a problem on admin side.

When I'm assigning the ticket to an ticket admin, it doesn't send the email to the ticket admin and further more, the confirmation is send to the customer but it doesn't take the language file and send the following:

EMAIL_SEPARATOR

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER 6

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL http://www.yoursite.com/support_info.php?ticket_id=6

EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED Thursday 25 December, 2003

EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE

EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE

Any ID ?

• 3 weeks later...

Just found something usefull for people that might have problems with file languages as I had...

Just ad in admin/support.php the following line:

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language.'/support_email.php');

Still I don't receive the email for updating the admins...

• 3 months later...

I have this error when a customer use new support_v1b in a MS" version:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\'' at line 1

select count(select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\' order by ticket_date DESC) as total

[TEP STOP]

My version is osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2

I now that the version of new suport it's only for a CVS2 but i pretend to adapt for my version (MS2)

HELP PLEASE !!!! & THANKS

I have this error when a customer use new support_v1b in a MS" version:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\'' at line 1

select count(select * from support_tickets where customers_id = \'2\' and ticket_status=\'1\' order by ticket_date DESC) as total

[TEP STOP]

My version is osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2

I now that the version of new suport it's only for a CVS2 but i pretend to adapt for my version (MS2)

HELP PLEASE !!!! & THANKS

I have the same Problem...

• 4 months later...

I have Support System (new support_v1b) installed, and seems to be working just fine, except for one small bug on the admin side I'm hoping somebody has a quick fix for.

When plugging in FAQ items, I want to use hyperlinks to other pages on my site (e.g. if the question is "What is your Privacy Policy", the answer has a link to the privacy policy page.).

If I include any type of HTML code in the faq answer though, on the Admin, it mucks up how it displays the info.

Here's a screenshot:

FAQ_messup.jpg

The faq entry has the <a href="/privacy.php">here</a> blah blah blah...

so that the "break" occurs right at the first "<".

On the web site, the code comes across just fine with the link, etc.

I've also noticed that editing FAQ entries doesn't seem to work that well - a lot of the time half of the entry is missing, the title is missing, etc...

In phpMyAdmin though, all of the information is there, so I'm really not sure what's causing it to not pull up in the admin - not much of a problem though, since this site isn't being passed on to a client. <shrug>

Is there a quick fix for this? Thanks.

Jacob

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody figured out how the emails that send out from support tickets works? for whatever reason, whenever an admin updates a ticket from the admin side, it sends two email to my customer, one with "on" where the comments should be, and a second email with the actual comments on them.

has anybody experience this before and how did you fix it? thanks.

jacob

• 6 months later...

An oldie but it may help someone else looking for the answer in faq.php take out the <ul> tag at line 86 and the </ul> tag at line 91

I have succesfully installed this mod except for one problem. When you go to the faq, the bottom table with the answers is cut off on the right side. Can anyone tell me what I need to edit. I figure irs a messed up table setting, but do not know which one.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I tried to instal v1d a few months ago, but kept getting page 500 internal server error. My error log shows:

malformed header from script. Bad header=No recipient addresses found i: support.php, referer: http://eslant.co.uk/home/support.php?action=new

If i comment out the admin email tep_mail line (I don't get any admin emails, but I don't get the error page and it all seems to work fine).

I assume it's not constructing the email address correctly, but I'm not sure where...

This is the portion of code from support.php (starts around line 94)

// now send an email to the default administrator to let them know of new ticket

$default_admin_email = tep_db_query("SELECT admin_id FROM " . TABLE_SUPPORT_TICKETS . " where ticket_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['ticket_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$default_email = tep_db_fetch_array($default_admin_email);

$admin_email_query = tep_db_query("SELECT support_assign_email, support_assign_name FROM " . TABLE_SUPPORT_ASSIGN . " where support_assign_id = '" . $default_email['admin_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$admin_email = tep_db_fetch_array($admin_email_query);

$email_text_admin = EMAIL_TEXT_TICKET_ADMIN;

$email_text_admin .= EMAIL_THANKS_ADMIN . EMAIL_TEXT_ADMIN . EMAIL_CONTACT_ADMIN . EMAIL_WARNING_ADMIN;

/* tep_mail($admin_email['support_assign_name'], $admin_email['support_assign_email'], EMAIL_SUBJECT_UPDATE .' #' . $ticket_id, nl2br($email_text), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

*/

// redirect to confirmation

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, can someone help. :huh:

many thanks :huh:

I tried to instal v1d a few months ago, but kept getting page 500 internal server error. My error log shows:

malformed header from script. Bad header=No recipient addresses found i: support.php, referer: http://eslant.co.uk/home/support.php?action=new     

If i comment out the admin email tep_mail line (I don't get any admin emails, but I don't get the error page and it all seems to work fine).

I assume it's not constructing the email address correctly, but I'm not sure where...

This is the portion of code from support.php (starts around line 94)

// now send an email to the default administrator to let them know of new ticket

$default_admin_email = tep_db_query("SELECT admin_id FROM " . TABLE_SUPPORT_TICKETS . " where ticket_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['ticket_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$default_email = tep_db_fetch_array($default_admin_email);

$admin_email_query = tep_db_query("SELECT support_assign_email, support_assign_name FROM " . TABLE_SUPPORT_ASSIGN . " where support_assign_id = '" . $default_email['admin_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$admin_email = tep_db_fetch_array($admin_email_query);

$email_text_admin = EMAIL_TEXT_TICKET_ADMIN;

$email_text_admin .= EMAIL_THANKS_ADMIN . EMAIL_TEXT_ADMIN . EMAIL_CONTACT_ADMIN . EMAIL_WARNING_ADMIN;

/*            tep_mail($admin_email['support_assign_name'], $admin_email['support_assign_email'], EMAIL_SUBJECT_UPDATE .' #' . $ticket_id, nl2br($email_text), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

*/

// redirect to confirmation

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, can someone help.  :huh:

many thanks :huh:

As a temporary workaround, I modified the tep_mail line, to send it to my store's default email. It's not the perfect Solution, but at least it is functional, until someone can tell me why I keep getting the "Bad header" error.

/* tep_mail($admin_email['support_assign_name'], $admin_email['support_assign_email'], EMAIL_SUBJECT_UPDATE .' #' . $ticket_id, nl2br($email_text), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

*/

// MY MOD

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_SUBJECT_UPDATE .' #' . $ticket_id, nl2br($email_text), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// MY MOD END

If anyone reading this, can help, or suggest anything, please do, as I want to implement this on my live site ASAP.

Many thanks, again