Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sanjika

Item names in paypal payments

Hi

I am using paypal as my payment option and when somebody completes a transaction, it goes only store name into the Paypal with the amount.

I want to know how to send Item name into the paypla with the amount. Because of this prob i can't idintify for which product the customer paid for. Somebody please give me a way around for this issue.

Thanks

Sanjika.

Hi

I am using paypal as my payment option and when somebody completes a transaction, it goes only store name into the Paypal with the amount.

I want to know how to send Item name into the paypla with the amount. Because of this prob i can't idintify for which product the customer paid for. Somebody please give me a way around for this issue.

Thanks

Sanjika.

I am having the same issue but my cart also does not keep a record of the sale so I am completely lost as to what was bought without actually eMailing the customer and asking....That is not professional way!

I am having the same issue but my cart also does not keep a record of the sale so I am completely lost as to what was bought without actually eMailing the customer and asking....That is not professional way!

There shoud be a way to fix this issue i guess. I Have less amount of products at the moment, because of that i have different prices for each and every product. With that i can track which product , that the customer bought.

But this gonna be a issue when i have two more products with that same price. Can some body please give us a solution.

Thanks.