• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] PDF Customer Invoice

chris23

Support for PDF Customer Invoice contribution

This contribution will add a link to a customer's order history detail page (account_history_info.php). When clicked, this link

will generate a PDF copy invoice for the order.

This contribution is based on PDF Invoice (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3027)

Apart from recoding PDF Invoice to work client side, I have added the following features, configurable from within admin:

1. Font can be chosen - arial, times, courier, helvetica.

2. Colours for the invoice elements can be chosen. Hex values supplied are automatically converted to RGB as needed by FPDF so you can easily

match up your stylesheet.css colours to the invoice colours for a consistent look.

3. An optional watermark (text of your choice e.g. "Copy Invoice") can be added to the invoice.

4. An optional VAT tax reference can be added to the invoice.

5. Choice of displaying generated PDF inline or by forcing a download - set within admin configuration.

6. PDF Metadata (Store owner, Invoice number etc) is automatically added to the PDF.

7. Choice of store logos - png, gif, jpg.

8. Custom footer splash (marketing text) can be added.

9. Store logo size can be easily 'tweaked'.

The invoice will also display product attributes, if applicable (something which is missing from PDF Invoice)

Download contribution at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5321

Please use forum for support rather than PM - PMs unrelated to my contributions will be ignored.

Google Site Search is your friend

My contributions: Tracking Module | PDF Customer Invoice | Subcategory textboxes

Support for PDF Customer Invoice contribution

This contribution will add a link to a customer's order history detail page (account_history_info.php). When clicked, this link

will generate a PDF copy invoice for the order.

This contribution is based on PDF Invoice (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3027)

Apart from recoding PDF Invoice to work client side, I have added the following features, configurable from within admin:

1. Font can be chosen - arial, times, courier, helvetica.

2. Colours for the invoice elements can be chosen. Hex values supplied are automatically converted to RGB as needed by FPDF so you can easily

match up your stylesheet.css colours to the invoice colours for a consistent look.

3. An optional watermark (text of your choice e.g. "Copy Invoice") can be added to the invoice.

4. An optional VAT tax reference can be added to the invoice.

5. Choice of displaying generated PDF inline or by forcing a download - set within admin configuration.

6. PDF Metadata (Store owner, Invoice number etc) is automatically added to the PDF.

7. Choice of store logos - png, gif, jpg.

8. Custom footer splash (marketing text) can be added.

9. Store logo size can be easily 'tweaked'.

The invoice will also display product attributes, if applicable (something which is missing from PDF Invoice)

Download contribution at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5321

Hi,

I from France. :blush:

I tried your contributions which is great!!! :thumbsup:

But there is a problem of security with it. Indeed, all customers can see the invoice of other customer by changing ID number in the navbar.

What to do to solve this problem?

Sorry for my english.

Thanks ;)

Salut Jean,

But there is a problem of security with it. Indeed, all customers can see the invoice of other customer by changing ID number in the navbar.

This is very strange. It shouldn't happen. The following code in pdfinvoice.php is exactly the same as that in account_history_info.php and is designed to prevent what you describe. The script checks to see who owns the order and sees if this matches the id of the user currently logged in - if it doesn't, you get bounced.

// perform security check to prevent "get" tampering to view other customer's invoices

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) && !is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']))) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));
 }

$customer_info_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '". (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");
 $customer_info = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_info_query);
 if ($customer_info['customers_id'] != $customer_id) {
 }

I cannot replicate what you describe however hard I try! If you alter the query string to another order number not owned by you, you get redirected to the main order history (account_history.php)

You can however view your own invoices by changing the order_id in the query string to an order id belonging to you.

Are you sure you're not seeing a different order belonging to the same customer?

Sorry for my english.

Pourquoi - mon Français est vraiment effroyable :D

Please use forum for support rather than PM - PMs unrelated to my contributions will be ignored.

My contributions: Tracking Module | PDF Customer Invoice | Subcategory textboxes

Salut Jean,

This is very strange. It shouldn't happen. The following code in pdfinvoice.php is exactly the same as that in account_history_info.php and is designed to prevent what you describe. The script checks to see who owns the order and sees if this matches the id of the user currently logged in - if it doesn't, you get bounced.

// perform security check to prevent "get" tampering to view other customer's invoices

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) && !is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']))) {
 }

$customer_info_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '". (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");
 $customer_info = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_info_query);
 if ($customer_info['customers_id'] != $customer_id) {
 }

I cannot replicate what you describe however hard I try! If you alter the query string to another order number not owned by you, you get redirected to the main order history (account_history.php)

You can however view your own invoices by changing the order_id in the query string to an order id belonging to you.

Are you sure you're not seeing a different order belonging to the same customer?

Pourquoi - mon Français est vraiment effroyable :D

Oh yes you are right, I was using the same account!! :thumbsup: ;)

Two other things :

1) Do you think that it's possible to have the invoice which appears in the customer account only if the status order is "shipped"?

2) I have previously installed a contribs to have sequential invoice number (the invoice number is generated only if the order is on status "shipped"). So the invoice numbers are different of the order numbers . Invoice number is stored in table "orders", and in a field called "orders_numero_facture". How to include this invoice number in the pdf invoice.

Sorry I'm a noob :blush:

Jean,

Oh yes you are right, I was using the same account!! :thumbsup: ;)

That's a relief! :thumbsup:

1) Do you think that it's possible to have the invoice which appears in the customer account only if the status order is "shipped"?

This should be fairly easy - I will have a think and post some code here for you.

2) I have previously installed a contribs to have sequential invoice number (the invoice number is generated only if the order is on status "shipped"). So the invoice numbers are different of the order numbers . Invoice number is stored in table "orders", and in a field called "orders_numero_facture". How to include this invoice number in the pdf invoice.

Can you post the link to the contribution here - I'm not familiar with it. I'll have a look and see if this is possible

Sorry I'm a noob

Hier nous étions tous les noobs. :lol:

Regards,

Chris

This should be fairly easy - I will have a think and post some code here for you.

Thank you very much chris you are great :thumbsup: . I wait it impatiently :P

Can you post the link to the contribution here - I'm not familiar with it. I'll have a look and see if this is possible

Here is the code :

CREATE TABLE `invoice_counter` (
`invoice_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`invoice_counter` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
KEY `invoice_id` (`invoice_id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Contenu de la table `invoice_counter`
#

INSERT INTO `invoice_counter` VALUES (1, 1);

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` VALUES (421, 'Options Facture', 'Options pour les factures', 421, 1);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Calcul d un numéro de facture différent du numéro de commande', 'AUTORISE_NUMERO_FACTURE', 'true', 'Calcule un numéro de facture à chaque vente effective', 421, 2, '2004-06-20 18:16:28', '2003-07-17 10:29:22', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Statut générant une facture', 'STATUT_GENERANT_FACTURE', '3', 'Statut d\\\'une commande permettant l\\\'attribution d\\\'un numéro de facture unique', 421, 1, '2004-06-12 22:53:27', '2003-07-17 10:29:22', NULL, NULL);

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `orders_numero_facture` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `orders_date_facture` DATETIME NULL;

in catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php

change Line 27 :

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

to

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, orders_numero_facture, orders_date_facture from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

change Line 45 :

'last_modified' => $order['last_modified']);

to

'last_modified' => $order['last_modified'],
'orders_numero_facture' => $order['orders_numero_facture'],
'orders_date_facture' => $order['orders_date_facture']);

in catalog/admin/invoice.php

change Line 19 :

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

To

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id, orders_numero_facture, orders_date_facture from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

change Line 35 :

<tr>
 <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
  <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo nl2br(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS); ?></td>
  <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce', '204', '50'); ?></td>
</tr>
 </table></td>
</tr>

to

<tr>
 <td><table border="0" align="center" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
  <td><table border="0" align="center" width="75%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	<tr>
	  <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo nl2br(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS); ?></td>
	  <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce', '204', '50'); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr align="left">
	  <td colspan="2" class="titleHeading"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '30'); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
<?php
	 if (AUTORISE_NUMERO_FACTURE == 'true') {

if ($order->info['orders_numero_facture'] == 0) {
?>
	  <td colspan="2" align="center" class="titleHeading"><b><?php echo TITLE_PRINT_ORDER  . $oID; ?></b></td>
<?php
		} else {
?>
	  <td colspan="2" align="center" class="titleHeading"><b><?php echo TITLE_PRINT_INVOICE  . $order->info['orders_numero_facture']; ?></b></td>
<?php
		}
	  } else {
?>
	  <td colspan="2" align="center" class="titleHeading"><b><?php echo TITLE_PRINT_ORDER  . $oID; ?></b></td>
<?php
	  }
?>
	</tr>
	<tr>
<?php

if ($order->info['orders_date_facture'] == 0) {
?>
	  <td colspan="2" align="center" class="titleHeading"><b><?php echo TITLE_PRINT_DATEINVOICE  . "pas attribué"; ?></b></td>
<?php
		} else {
?>
	  <td colspan="2" align="center" class="titleHeading"><b><?php echo TITLE_PRINT_DATEINVOICE  . tep_datetime_short($order->info['orders_date_facture']); ?></b></td>
<?php
		}
	  } else {
?>
	  <td colspan="2" align="center" class="titleHeading"><b><?php echo TITLE_PRINT_DATEINVOICE  . "pas attribué"; ?></b></td>
<?php
	  }
?>
	</tr>
	<tr align="left">
	  <td colspan="2" class="titleHeading"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '30'); ?></td>
	</tr>
  </table></td>
</tr>
 </table></td>
</tr>

in catalog/admin/orders.php

Line 37 change :

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

to

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased, orders_numero_facture, orders_numero_facture from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

Line 41 change :

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

To

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");	
	   if (tep_db_input($status) == STATUT_GENERANT_FACTURE) {
		 $check_invoice_counter_query = tep_db_query("select invoice_counter from " . TABLE_INVOICE_COUNTER . " where invoice_id = '1'");
		 $check_invoice_counter = tep_db_fetch_array($check_invoice_counter_query);
		 $numero_facture = $check_invoice_counter['invoice_counter'] + 1;
		 if ($check_status['orders_numero_facture'] == 0) {
		   tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_INVOICE_COUNTER . " set invoice_counter = '" . $numero_facture . "' where invoice_id = '1'");
		   tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_numero_facture = '" . $numero_facture . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_date_facture = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
		 } else {
		   $messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_WITH_NUMERO, 'warning');
		 }
	   }
	 }

in catalog/admin/languages/xxxx/orders.php ADD

define('WARNING_ORDER_WITH_NUMERO', 'Attention : Un nouveau numéro de facture n\'a pas été généré, car la commande avait déjà fait l\'objet d\'une facture.');

in catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php ADD :

define('TABLE_INVOICE_COUNTER', 'invoice_counter');

in catalog/admin/includes/languages/xxxx/invoice.php ADD :

define('TITLE_PRINT_ORDER', 'Commande N° ');
define('TITLE_PRINT_INVOICE', 'Facture N° ');
define('TITLE_PRINT_DATEINVOICE', 'Date de facture : ');

Hier nous étions tous les noobs.  :lol:

You are right :thumbsup: :)

Thanks ;)

Hi,

The customer details are not included in the generated pdf invoice!

Or the date or payment method for that matter.

pdfinvoice.jpg

Any solution as to why?

Cheers

Endre

Edited by ahost

Jean,

I have the code to ensure that the pdf link is only shown if an order's latest status is set to "delivered".

Edit account_history_info.php

Find the code block:

<!-- start pdf //-->

<tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo PDF_INVOICE; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td  class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pdf.gif', 'PDF invoice','','','style="vertical-align:middle"') . sprintf(PDF_DOWNLOAD_LINK, 
		tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMER_PDF, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] , 'SSL')); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table>
	</td>
  </tr>

<!-- end pdf //-->

and replace completely with:

<!-- start pdf //-->

<?php
// only display pdf invoice link if * latest * order status is 3 (delivered)
$delivered_query = tep_db_query("select max(osh.date_added) as los,  osh.orders_status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' group by osh.orders_status_id order by los desc limit 1");

$delivered_status = tep_db_fetch_array($delivered_query);
if ($delivered_status['orders_status_id'] == 3){
?>
<tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo PDF_INVOICE; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td  class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pdf.gif', 'PDF invoice','','','style="vertical-align:middle"') . sprintf(PDF_DOWNLOAD_LINK, 
		tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMER_PDF, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] , 'SSL')); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table>
	</td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
<!-- end pdf //-->

I think I'll add this as a configuration option in the next release as I can see it makes sense to restrict when a customer can see the invoice.

As for your second query, I haven't installed the contribution so I haven't tested the following, but it should be sufficient to:

edit pdfinvoice.php

FIND (line 132)

(int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']

and REPLACE with

$order->info['orders_numero_facture']

Hope this helps

Chris

Hi Endre,

Looking at your screenshot, can you confirm whether you're getting the order lines and prices showing or not?

I have recently discovered an issue with the original PDF invoice code on which I based this contribution. The invoice address uses the customer address, rather than the chosen billing address and the delivery address doesn't handle virtual (download) products properly. I am working on a fix for these issues. This * may * be related to your issue.

Is order 286 for a standard or download item , i.e. should it have a delivery address.

Also, looking at the order history info on account_history_info.php, is the information showing here correctly or is it missing here too?

Regards

Chris

I have the code to ensure that the pdf link is only shown if an order's latest status is set to "delivered".

It's work congratulation :thumbsup:

As for your second query, I haven't installed the contribution so I haven't tested the following, but it should be sufficient to:

edit pdfinvoice.php

FIND (line 132)

(int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']

and REPLACE with

Hope this helps

Chris

It doesn't work, I still have the "order ID" on the invoice and not the "orders_numero_facture" :(

So how to select "orders_numero_facture" where "orders_id=xxxx" (xxxx is the order number which is in the pdf)

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

I have recently discovered an issue with the original PDF invoice code on which I based this contribution. The invoice address uses the customer address, rather than the chosen billing address and the delivery address doesn't handle virtual (download) products properly. I am working on a fix for these issues. This * may * be related to your issue.

Ignore this rubbish - been staring at the screen too long. The orig code is fine ....

It doesn't work, I still have the "order ID" on the invoice and not the "orders_numero_facture" :(

Hi Jean,

There are two numbers on the invoice - one "Invoice number" and one "Order number". The order number I have left unchanged, but the "Invoice number" should no longer be set as the order_id but should be the "orders_numero_facture" property of the order object.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache between reloads? When I was testing the contrib and refreshing the pdf, it didn't always reload the new version of pdfinvoice.pdf

Regards

Chris

Hi Jean,

There are two numbers on the invoice - one "Invoice number" and one "Order number". The order number I have left unchanged, but the "Invoice number" should no longer be set as the order_id but should be the "orders_numero_facture" property of the order object.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache between reloads? When I was testing the contrib and refreshing the pdf, it didn't always reload the new version of pdfinvoice.pdf

Regards

Chris

No actually, I have the order_id for "invoice number" and "order number" but in my database, they are different. It's strange!!

I refresh my browser but nothing change.

I must change the line like this are we ok? :

$this->MultiCell(100,6, PRINT_INVOICE_TITLE . $order->info['orders_numero_facture'] . "\n" . $date ,0,'L');

Jean,

$this->MultiCell(100,6, PRINT_INVOICE_TITLE . $order->info['orders_numero_facture'] . "\n" . $date ,0,'L');

This is correct. This should bring out the invoice number generated by the contibution, not the order number .... ???

If you generate an invoice from admin for the same order you are generating a pdf, do you have different order and invoice numbers showing here, or are they the same here too?

Regards,

Chris

Jean,

This is correct. This should bring out the invoice number generated by the contibution, not the order number .... ???

If you generate an invoice from admin for the same order you are generating a pdf, do you have different order and invoice numbers showing here, or are they the same here too?

Regards,

Chris

Chris I give you some screenshots that can help to solve my problem. :)

This is the code :

code.jpg

This is the invoice in the admin :

invoice_admin.jpg

And this is the pdf invoice in catalog for the same order:

invoice_catalog.jpg

This is the Database :

order_id.jpg

invoice_number.jpg

What is the problem :blink:

Jean,

Fixed - I've been a bit dumb here - should have seen this hours ago :angry:

You need to bring the $order object into the header function as a global:

EDIT pdfinvoice.php

FIND (line 121):

global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $highlight_color;

and change to:

global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $highlight_color, $order;

Also, if you want to have the invoice date match up to $order['orders_date_facture']) rather than today's date, your line 132 should now be

$this->MultiCell(100,6, PRINT_INVOICE_TITLE . $order->info['orders_numero_facture'] . "\n" . $order->info['orders_date_facture'] ,0,'L');

You should be fine now

Regards,

Chris

Jean,

Fixed - I've been a bit dumb here - should have seen this hours ago :angry:

You need to bring the $order object into the header function as a global:

EDIT pdfinvoice.php

FIND (line 121):

global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $highlight_color;

and change to:

global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $highlight_color, $order;

Also, if you want to have the invoice date match up to $order['orders_date_facture']) rather than today's date, your line 132 should now be

$this->MultiCell(100,6, PRINT_INVOICE_TITLE . $order->info['orders_numero_facture'] . "\n" . $order->info['orders_date_facture'] ,0,'L');

You should be fine now

Regards,

Chris

I do that :

code2.jpg

code3.jpg

And the result :

test.jpg

:(

Hi Endre,

Looking at your screenshot, can you confirm whether you're getting the order lines and prices showing or not?

Is order 286 for a standard or download item , i.e. should it have a delivery address.

Also, looking at the order history info on account_history_info.php, is the information showing here correctly or is it missing here too?

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm getting the order lines and prices, what I don't get is the address nor the order date and payment method.

pdfinvoice.jpg

My customers are only allowed one address.

I don't sell virtual products, so that's not the problem.

Everything is fine on the account_history_info.php as far as I can see.

The link to the invoice is there.

Cheers

Endre

Hi Jean,

Maybe I was too confident last time!

I think I have finally tracked this down.

pdfinvoice.php brings in catalog/includes/classes/orders.php. This is the class that allows access to all the order history for an order number passed to it.

Unfortunately, your invoice contribution has amended catalog/admin/classes/orders.php so the

$order->info['orders_date_facture']

properties are missing in pdfinvoice.php

What you need to do is duplicate the amendments you made to

catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php

and apply them to catalog/includes/classes/orders.php

Fingers crossed

Everything is fine on the account_history_info.php as far as I can see.

Hi Endre,

This is the the bit that's got me stumped - the code in pdfinvoice.php creates a standard order object using the order number passed to it.

The same code is used in account_history_info.php (from where it was taken!)

If account_history_info.php is accessing the data, so should pdfinvoice.php

Do you know if you (or a contrib) have made any amendments to catalog/includes/classes/order.php?

Chris

Hi Jean,

Maybe I was too confident last time!

I think I have finally tracked this down.

pdfinvoice.php brings in catalog/includes/classes/orders.php. This is the class that allows access to all the order history for an order number passed to it.

Unfortunately, your invoice contribution has amended catalog/admin/classes/orders.php so the

$order->info['orders_date_facture']

properties are missing in pdfinvoice.php

What you need to do is duplicate the amendments you made to

catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php

and apply them to catalog/includes/classes/orders.php

Fingers crossed

I transfer the "admin" file in "catalog" file.

Now my admin is in : catalog/admin

But nothing change in the pdfinvoice.php (no invoice number et no date-time)

:(

Jean,

Can you confirm that you applied the following to catalog/includes/classes/order.php?

change :

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

to

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, orders_numero_facture, orders_date_facture from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

change:

'last_modified' => $order['last_modified']);

to

I just change it and now I have :

Parse error: parse error in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\classes\order.php on line 65

Here is the code :

$this->info = array('currency' => $order['currency'],
					  'currency_value' => $order['currency_value'],
					  'payment_method' => $order['payment_method'],
					  'cc_type' => $order['cc_type'],
					  'cc_owner' => $order['cc_owner'],
					  'cc_number' => $order['cc_number'],
					  'cc_expires' => $order['cc_expires'],
					  'date_purchased' => $order['date_purchased'],
					  'orders_status' => $order_status['orders_status_name'],
					  'total' => strip_tags($order_total['text']),
					  'shipping_method' => ((substr($shipping_method['title'], -1) == ':') ? substr(strip_tags($shipping_method['title']), 0, -1) : strip_tags($shipping_method['title'])));

$this->customer = array('id' => $order['customers_id'],
						  'name' => $order['customers_name'],
						  'company' => $order['customers_company'],
						  'street_address' => $order['customers_street_address'],
						  'suburb' => $order['customers_suburb'],
						  'city' => $order['customers_city'],
						  'postcode' => $order['customers_postcode'],
						  'state' => $order['customers_state'],
						  'country' => $order['customers_country'],
						  'format_id' => $order['customers_address_format_id'],
						  'telephone' => $order['customers_telephone'],
						  'email_address' => $order['customers_email_address']);

Line 65 is :

'total' => strip_tags($order_total['text']),

should be

'orders_date_facture' => $order['orders_date_facture']),

note the comma at the end, not a semi-colon

Keep going - we'll get this fixed :thumbsup:

should be

'orders_date_facture' => $order['orders_date_facture']),

note the comma at the end, not a semi-colon

Keep going - we'll get this fixed :thumbsup:

I change it and now I have this :

Parse error: parse error in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\classes\order.php on line 64