Sign in to follow this  
ian_m

cvv problem after contibution

I have installed this mod http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,cvv2_version+2 the one dated 7 sept 2006

All appears fine when working though the oder process but when I view the order this is all I get

Credit Card Type: Visa

Credit Card Owner: Test Testing

Credit Card Number: 4111111111111111

Credit Card Expires: 0109

CVV2:

the cvv2 field is blank, can anyone suggest what file the problem may be on I have checked right though everything

Regards

Just to add more info here I have checked the database and the number is held in the new field called cc_cvv2 but for some reason it is not being pulled out of the database when viewed in the admin order section.

Cheers

OK all fixed,

Not to sure quite where I went wrong but i got the back up of catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php and re-done the sql statement then all worked fine.

Hope this has helped anyone who makes the same mistake as me

Cheers

Same problem here, and yes, i have tried reinstalling the CC module and re-running/dropping and reinstalling the SQL script. What gives?

I have installed this mod http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,cvv2_version+2 the one dated 7 sept 2006

All appears fine when working though the oder process but when I view the order this is all I get

Credit Card Type: Visa

Credit Card Owner: Test Testing

Credit Card Number: 4111111111111111

Credit Card Expires: 0109

CVV2:

the cvv2 field is blank, can anyone suggest what file the problem may be on I have checked right though everything

Regards