Sign in to follow this  
UncleSteve

Zero price. How can I stop product being purchased?

I have a number of products listed with a zero price (£0.00). How can I stop 'jokers' purchasing these products and thinking they can just pay the shipping?

Why zero price? Well some products are for info only, plus many other reasons.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

I have a number of products listed with a zero price (£0.00). How can I stop 'jokers' purchasing these products and thinking they can just pay the shipping?

Why zero price? Well some products are for info only, plus many other reasons.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

I have done a store where prices are not fixed for different reasons, we used the contributions Call For Price - which will show the text call for Price instead of $0.00 - this text is easy to edit, we use P.O.A.

We also used another contrib called Order Editor 3 - which allows orders to be updated when price info comes through.

Both of these contribs worked well with each other and were installed on top of a few other minor mods with no problems.

Edited by gener8shun

I have done a store where prices are not fixed for different reasons, we used the contributions Call For Price - which will show the text call for Price instead of $0.00 - this text is easy to edit, we use P.O.A.

We also used another contrib called Order Editor 3 - which allows orders to be updated when price info comes through.

Both of these contribs worked well with each other and were installed on top of a few other minor mods with no problems.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, been away. I've taken a look at the contribs you suggest and will give them a try.

Thanks

Steve