• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Template Installation

jck2003

Hi,

I am just wondering how I can implement a template into my oscommerce site. What do I have to edit within the oscommerce package to have it as the interface?

I have already downloaded the template file onto my pc but I am unsure how to upload it onto my site.

All help is very much appreciated,

John

Hi,

I am just wondering how I can implement a template into my oscommerce site. What do I have to edit within the oscommerce package to have it as the interface?

I have already downloaded the template file onto my pc but I am unsure how to upload it onto my site.

John

John, you probably will not find much help here on the forums to assist with a purchased template. The template author should have provided installation instructions that most likely would instruct you to upload all of the template files "over" the files of your osCommerce catalog. This would include files in folders such as catalog/includes/boxes, or even catalog/stylesheet.css, etc.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

try this link:

http://info.template-help.com/after_sale_s...c/article3.html

worked well for me...

Hi,

John

try this link:

http://info.template-help.com/after_sale_s...c/article3.html

worked well for me...

Gee,

Keep in mind that the link you provided was specific instructions for a specific template. Not all templates would follow that same routine. It is a good reference though to get a "rough" idea or what to expect.

Note! You can use this feature starting from the template #13091 only.

Taken from the link above.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE