• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Request a picture mod?

turnerhicks

Hello

I'm a newbie, and I don't think there is already a mod/contribution for this, so I'm posting here.

I'm working on a project for a coin store and what I want to do is modify the product info page (i think) so that if there is not a picture of the product, it has a button that sends a request for a high quality picture of the item.

I want it to send an email to the store owner with the subject or maybe body naming the specific product and the customer who requested it. I don't think it woudl be hard to do, but the syntax is a little complicated for me. The reason behind this is that I'm setting up a store that sells coins, and it would be a huge pain to photograph over 1000 individual coins, front and back. Also, it would take up a ton of server space to host all of those pictures in the quality needed.

Thanks for any help, and I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum or something.

Turner