• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shana-chan

Replace Categories Infobox with rollover image(s)?

Hi there,

Basically, I want to make the Categories Infobox area into a navigation map, where you'd hover the pointer over the category and the submenus would pop out so you could choose the one you want.

Example:

Clothes

- Women

- Men

- Kids

Accessories

- Necklace

- Headbands

So that when you hover over 'Clothes' the submenu would pop out under the mouse and you'd choose 'Women, Men, or Kids.'

Any idea how to do this without compromising the frames in the page, the category setup itself, or the way the cart program works?

You could try searching here you may find what you need. I installed this contribution on this site which does what I think you are looking for, but I cant remember which mod it was. If your lucky someone may be able to have a look at it and advise you which mod it is.

You could try searching here you may find what you need. I installed this contribution on this site which does what I think you are looking for, but I cant remember which mod it was. If your lucky someone may be able to have a look at it and advise you which mod it is.

Basically like that, but as one picture, without the actual infobox there (no outline/title/table). Well, I guess it might end up being a flash element, actually, but I'm not 100% sure yet, as I haven't researched the different ways to get the rollover to work the way I'd like.

Anyhow, I have checked in the contributions previously, and hadn't found what I was looking for. I may just be looking for the wrong words, though.

Yes, doing a search with the wrong words is so easy to do as some mods do come under some weird and wonderful names. Sorry, I couldnt help you more but maybe someone will pop in that can.