• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with CC Numbers in Database

I'm sorry. I posted this in the genral support chat forum already, but I didn't see this forum before.

We're using the authorize.net module (not AIM) on our website. Because of some customization issues, we've opted to keep the numbers in the db, but mask them on the order page and in emails, etc... We also have a module installed that will allow us to capture funds in authorize.net on the same order admin screeen where we mark an item shipped.... None of these things are working, and 2 days ago, we started getting error messages...

After researching the problem, we see that the only thing being written to the database in the credit card number field is a single asterisk (*). My authorize.net payment module file has not been touch in our files for over a year according to the file information, so I don't figure it's that... Actually none of my admin side files or order checkout process files have been edited in months. Nothing has been changed in the admin area, etc...

I'm totally lost.

Can anyone give me any ideas why this started suddenly? Anyone even have any idea where I should beging looking?

Thanks in advance.