• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems with new 2checkout payment site

Since a couple of days ago, 2checkout released its new payment site.

I have been a user of 0scommerce and 2checkout for almos a year from now.

I havent had any problems since they released their new payment site. Now everytime a clients purchses something, my oscommerce doesnt updates with the sale. Please can anybody tell me what to do?

Before when a client bought a service, i could see it on my oscommerce platform, but not anymore.

Please help me solve this issue that is givning me more than a headache.

I havent had any problems since they released their new payment site. Now everytime a clients purchses something, my oscommerce doesnt updates with the sale. Please can anybody tell me what to do?

Before when a client bought a service, i could see it on my oscommerce platform, but not anymore.

Hi Eduardo,

I have not used the module before but it seems that it's a similar issue as with paypal... not returning. Either the customer has to cliock a button to return, which they don't do, or you have to specify a return url somewhere.

Anyway, install this to keep you covered:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...+logging+before

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Hi Monica,

Please, explain step y step what we can do for that problems all of oscommerce shopping cart have that problem.

Best Regards,

Mohammed F. Reiad, Bazaar in Egypt

Edited by Harald Ponce de Leon
Removed external link in signature

Best Regards,

Mohammed Reiad

Founder & Owner, Bazaar in Egypt

Egypt Call. +2 0100 116 4837

Hi Monica,

Please, explain step y step what we can do for that problems all of oscommerce shopping cart have that problem.

Best Regards,

Mohammed F. Reiad, Bazaar in Egypt

Hi, I'm sorry, I'm helpful, but not THAT helpful. Posting in all bold is weird also.

Maybe your anger - as it looks like you are angry - should be directed to the developer of that module. PM Harald to fix you up step by step.

Edited by Harald Ponce de Leon

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Hi, I'm sorry, I'm helpful, but not THAT helpful. Posting in all bold is weird also.

Maybe your anger - as it looks like you are angry - should be directed to the developer of that module. PM Harald to fix you up step by step.

Sorry for bold font, but i need solve ASAP, can you guide me or let me how?

Thanks for your support us.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Reiad

Hi Eduardo..

Try the 2Checkout module in the 2.2RC1 release package - this module has been certified by both us and 2Checkout.

:heart:, osCommerce

Hi Eduardo..

Try the 2Checkout module in the 2.2RC1 release package - this module has been certified by both us and 2Checkout.

Please, do you have private e-mail to contact you to check my problem as a part of your support us.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Reiad

Hi Eduardo..

Hi Harald, thanks for all the help that you give to all oscommerce user, we wont be able to do anything if it wasnt for your help.

Can you tell me please where can i download 2Checkout module in the 2.2RC1 release package from? can you send me the link please?

Thanks for all,

Eduardo

Hi Harald,

Thanks for all the help that you give us oscommerce users.

Can you tell me please where to download 2Checkout module in the 2.2RC1 release package from? can you send me a link?

Thanks for all the help,

Eduardo you

Hi Harald,

Since a couple of days ago, 2checkout released its new payment site. I have been a user of oscommerce and 2checkout for almos a year from now. I havent had any problems since they released their new payment site. Now everytime a clients purchses something, my oscommerce doesnt updates with the sale. Please can you tell me what to do?

Before when a client bought a service, i could see it on my oscommerce platform, but not anymore. Please help me solve this issue ASAP.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Reiad

osCommerce 2.2 RC 1 can be downloaded from here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads

The following files will need to be copied to your server (make a backup of the files you are copying over):

catalog/includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php

catalog/includes/languages/--LANGUAGE--/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php

The language file should be copied to each of your languages directory. Once the files are on your server, uninstall and reinstall the 2Checkout payment module from the Administration Tool -> Modules -> Payment page and fill in the information again (Seller ID, Transaction Mode).

It is best to leave the transaction mode in test mode to perform a test order on your shop installation, and to set this to live mode once successfully tested.

The certified payment modules will be available as separate downloads once 2.2 is finalized.

:heart:, osCommerce

osCommerce 2.2 RC 1 can be downloaded from here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads

The following files will need to be copied to your server (make a backup of the files you are copying over):

catalog/includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php

catalog/includes/languages/--LANGUAGE--/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php

The language file should be copied to each of your languages directory. Once the files are on your server, uninstall and reinstall the 2Checkout payment module from the Administration Tool -> Modules -> Payment page and fill in the information again (Seller ID, Transaction Mode).

It is best to leave the transaction mode in test mode to perform a test order on your shop installation, and to set this to live mode once successfully tested.

The certified payment modules will be available as separate downloads once 2.2 is finalized.

Hi Harald,

Please, I download new payment folder and upload files but when checkout confirmation error in line 101, I think in total order and not forward to payment page, do you have another solution to solve that issue, also what about that solution:

This contribution logs the order, products ordered and order total in three holding tables triggered at the checkout_confirmation.php page before the customer is passed to the payment processor. The process is seamless and doesn't interfere with the regular checkout process.

Access to the order information in the holding tables is through phpMyAdmin (or your db tool of choice) at this time.

Install is very easy. Create 3 new tables (table defs provided), add Defines to app_top, and short code insert into checkout_confirmation.php.

Looking for your reply ASAP,

Thanks

Best Regards,

Mohammed Reiad

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Harald,

We did what you told us to do. Unfortunately we got an error message when trying to go trough the process of buying.

The problem ocurred when we were trying to checkout.

The error said: error in line 102, something about calculate price ()

Please help us solve this problem, because we are having big problems with managing our orders.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Eromero

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Harald,

We did what you told us to do. Unfortunately we got an error message when trying to go trough the process of buying.

The problem ocurred when we were trying to checkout.

The error said: error in line 102, something about calculate price ()

Please help us solve this problem, because we are having big problems with managing our orders.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Eromero

I have the same problem after 2 weeks of correct it, Please, anyone can help me

Best Regards,

Mohammed Reiad