• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Performance Shop

Rockfordboi

Hi there,

www.driftspec.net.nz

I will admit I am new to this php stuff and are having some difficulties in some areas but getting there slowly.

I need help in trying to find where the code is that calls for the picture in the top right-hand side once you have clicked on a category as it is not displaying.

Other thing is that I would either like to know which php file to edit the valign on the new products table, or either which thumbnail package that works well from the contributions area as i was having problems with distorted images so i did not define a set height to try to correct this.

Also another thing is that I would like a shipping module that you can set individual prices to each product, i have tried one but it does not seem to fucntion properly either it was my installation or the package i don't know.

Other than that i know there could be a lot of improvements but i would still like your feedback, good and bad as in the long run i sure I will benifit.

Awaiting your reply,

Mitchell

There is a broken image in your header. I would start by adding a logo. Then I would incorporate the teal color in your header into the rest of the website.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Hi,

Biggest thing, which seemd to be common today, over runs a 800x600 resolution sereen, no SSL, Broken image in header, get rid of the os stock images. Bring the teal color of the banner and work through out the site.

Scott

Archived