Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctec2001

Website looks different

I would like to know if there is a fix or maybe I have done something incorrect on a website. It looks ok on my computer, but the body shifts to the right on another computer. They both have the same resolution and using firefox and IE. Any help wold be greatly appreciated. Look at it here to see if it happens on your computer.

Visit My Website

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

I would like to know if there is a fix or maybe I have done something incorrect on a website. It looks ok on my computer, but the body shifts to the right on another computer. They both have the same resolution and using firefox and IE. Any help wold be greatly appreciated. Look at it here to see if it happens on your computer.

Visit My Website

when I reduce the size of my large browser window, I see the shifting. Search for vgers "fixed width with css" contrib and wrap it around the whole site (including header), and the problem wilol go away.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...