• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

i have conrtibuted my Net Terms Payment Module

sw45859

Stephen,

Great contribution. It will be very useful once I get a few kinks ironed out.

Problem:

On my Payment Method page, I'm getting an 'Array' printed as text in its own <TR>:

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%">

<tr class="payment-odd">

<td class="main">net30/net60</td>

<td align="right" class="main"><input type="radio" name="payment" value="netterms" CHECKED> </td>

</tr>

<tr class="payment-even">

<td colspan="2">Array </td>

</tr>

</table>

Any idea how/where/why this is happening?

Shop can be viewed HERE (My server is misbehaving this PM)

Suggestion:

It would be a lot more convenient/transparent to the user if the Net30 option didn't appear on the Payment Methods page unless NetTerms had been activated for that user.

Thanks,

Greg Williams

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

steven

i have a few mods loaded already and your readme says "around line #" which since my line numbers are not standard is a bit scary

unless i'm missing something i was hoping to persuade you to add "after

"  to your install manual

thanks in advance

Stephen,

Great contribution. It will be very useful once I get a few kinks ironed out.

Problem:

On my Payment Method page, I'm getting an 'Array' printed as text in its own <TR>:

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%">

<tr class="payment-odd">

<td class="main">net30/net60</td>

<td align="right" class="main"><input type="radio" name="payment" value="netterms" CHECKED> </td>

</tr>

<tr class="payment-even">

<td colspan="2">Array </td>

</tr>

</table>

Any idea how/where/why this is happening?

Shop can be viewed HERE (My server is misbehaving this PM)

Suggestion:

It would be a lot more convenient/transparent to the user if the Net30 option didn't appear on the Payment Methods page unless NetTerms had been activated for that user.

Thanks,

Greg Williams

I just want to comment a bit off topic on how well you have done your site Greg. I really really liked it. Very clean.

• 1 year later...

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your contribution.

I seem to have messed something up on admin/customers.php

It does not update the customer's credit status in customers.dbf

If I manually change credit status to 'enabled' the credit fields display on customers.php

But if the credit status is 'disabled' it displays the 'credit is disabled/enable' radio group but shows ENTRY_CREDIT to its left.

The one thing I couldn't quite get from your readme was, "around line 36 in admin/customers.php

'customers_credit_left' => $customers_credit_left,

'customers_credit_status' => $customers_credit_status,

'customers_credit_amount' => $customers_credit_amount," had to comment these lines out to stop a syntax error.

I think you'll be happy to see your contribution in use Arbor School Products

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Patrick

OK like coding usually goes I fixed a couple of things I did wrong.

Stephen, if you allow I have a couple of proposed changes for the readme for guys like me.

I've changed

around line 36 in admin/customers.php

'customers_credit_amount' => $customers_credit_amount,

to

find the text $sql_data_array = array('customers_firstname' => $customers_firstname, in admin/customers.php around line 157

insert the array values

'customers_credit_amount' => $customers_credit_amount,

changed the two occurences of ENTRY_CREDIT to 'Credit Suspended' and 'Credit Disabled' respectively

I have 3 questions regarding this module before I use it:

1) Does this allow you to set a default credit limit for new customers? (this can be increased/decreased manualy in admin)

2) Does it have the ability to select company users / none business users only or a mix of both (mainly because I want to give credit to people who have entered a company name and not private individuals) i.e the payment option will only be displayed if the customer is a company.

3) Does it have the ability of entering a Purchase Order Number (I'm currently using the purchase order payment module but don't like the fact that you can't set a credit limit on it) At the moment I'm either looking at adding a credit limit to that module or adding a purchase order field to this contribution.

If the contribution dosn't have these options, would they be worth considering adding to the contribution? I already have a Business account info box that takes you to a business account creation page rather than a standard account creation page, so would need this to auto allow them credit when they have filled in that form.

Let me know if I can help at all.

Edited by Rochdalemark

I wondered if anyone has a sucessfully modified checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 they would share. I can make it ignore credit status and allow everyone to use Net Terms or I can get it to not let you checkout unless you have credit enabled. lol

• 3 weeks later...