• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Separate Pricing Per Customer v.4.1.5

WebMinx

I've installed the following:

- Seperate Pricing Per Customer V4.15 (bugfix) payment and shipping_allowed

- Separate Pricing Per Customer v4.1.5 (bugfix)

- SPPC attributes mod rev. 1

- SPPC attributes mod

- Integration of PWA (Purchase without account) and SPPC

- Separate Pricing Per Customer v.4.1.5 (build 051113)

Problems:

- In all my pages all I see is the group "Retail" how do I add the group "Wholesale" ?

- The the Categories/Products area. For a main products in my system the only pricing I see that I can enter is "Products Price (Net):" and "Products Price (Gross):" Where do I enter the Wholeseller price?

On a Good (kind of) Note:

- It appears that the "Attribute prices for groups" in the "Products Attributes" are working. However, it still does not show "Wholesale" as a group.

How do I get this fixed?

Problems:

- In all my pages all I see is the group "Retail" how do I add the group "Wholesale" ?

- The the Categories/Products area. For a main products in my system the only pricing I see that I can enter is "Products Price (Net):" and "Products Price (Gross):" Where do I enter the Wholeseller price?

On a Good (kind of) Note:

- It appears that the "Attribute prices for groups" in the "Products Attributes" are working. However, it still does not show "Wholesale" as a group.

How do I get this fixed?

A. The SPPC thread is here.

B. The only predefined group is Retail. You add your own via the (sppc only) page: admin/customers_groups.php. If that is done the fields to enter prices for the new group will appear auto-magically in categories.php.

I could not find any area to change in the file admin/customers_groups.php so I added the group directly into the table named "customers_groups". Seems to have worked but do you see anything wrong with that?

Next time I will to to the thread.....sorry ;)

I could not find any area to change in the file admin/customers_groups.php so I added the group directly into the table named "customers_groups". Seems to have worked but do you see anything wrong with that?

No, nothing wrong with that. Whatever works.

Adding another group is done with the "insert" button BTW in admin/customers_groups.php.