• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My new shop

Chubz

I just had a quick click around and it all appears to work. If I'm being honest, I didn't care much for the brown colour scheme. Are you trying to catch a pre-1950s look with that and the bakelite telephone image? If you are, the other icons don't match up.

The site isn't centered in Firefox! Ok in IE though.

Do you get many chargebacks, for breakages especially?

I ask as I have had a bricks and mortar mirror retailer ask me to build a site for him, if he decides to go ahead. The only thing that is stopping him now, I think, is he is worried that breaking a mirror, is an easy get-out for a customer that changes her mind.

Which carrier do you use? I am in the UK also.

Unfortunately, if a customer breaks a mirror, there is nothing you can do to argue, its just one of those things.

Ok, I have completely re-designed it, here are my pages in plain html. I will get a programmer to put it onto my shop so that I can concentrate on selling mirrors..

Index Page

Product Listing

Product info page

Login page

• 2 weeks later...
1. No Ultimate SEO URL's

2. No cDynamic Meta Tags

Both are a "must" if you want the site to get noticed.

Vger

I am going to use the Ultimate SEO URL from Chemo is that a good one to use? Also what is this cDynamic Meta Tags? I would like to included this if would help with a site getting noticed on the web. Is there anything else you could recommend? I would post the site, but it does not contain the Powered by osCommerce, although I guess I could put it on the page. It wouldn't hurt. I will think about it. Good promo for osCommerce which I am proud of.

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

Archived