• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Prices in product Info Page!

zeeshop

Hi Every One,

I want some thing which display or give good idea of delivery prices information before customer decide to go to create account.

At present Customer add item and then have to create account to get shippiing information page (checkout_shipping.php).

Many times customer creates account and proceed to checkout shipping page but may be dont like shipping price and leave site.

I am using UK Royal mail and city link!! can prices from this shipping method display on somewhere to give price idea before checkout procedure.

Thanks for any help.

zee

you need to install the Estimated Shipping Costs contribution to show the delivery charges on shopping cart page.

Estimated Shipping Costs contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3072

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived