• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One off custom Credit Card Payments

I have been searching the forums without success for an addon / module / contrib that does the following:

Allows admin to create a one off item that is hidden from general view on the store but i can email the url to a customer so they go to the url and pay whatever the amount is

The reason behind this is for customers to pay extra top up payments if for instance the shipping turns out to be more expensive than anticipated or if they suddenly decide they would like to get enhanced faster delivery. I know i can request money via Paypal to do this but not everyone has Paypal (or wishes to use it) this would be purely a credit card transaction using our standard Barclays EPDQ Module.

I just want something within admin whereby i can give item a name and an amount and then customer can pay using credit card

Any ideas ?

Just a thought but i resolved this problem by adding an item called 'Misc' and charging it at £1 (you could use whatever currency you use though) Then just send a link to the customer and get them to purhcase x amount of that item. It worked for us!

Brett

I have been searching the forums without success for an addon / module / contrib that does the following:

Allows admin to create a one off item that is hidden from general view on the store but i can email the url to a customer so they go to the url and pay whatever the amount is

The reason behind this is for customers to pay extra top up payments if for instance the shipping turns out to be more expensive than anticipated or if they suddenly decide they would like to get enhanced faster delivery. I know i can request money via Paypal to do this but not everyone has Paypal (or wishes to use it) this would be purely a credit card transaction using our standard Barclays EPDQ Module.

I just want something within admin whereby i can give item a name and an amount and then customer can pay using credit card

Any ideas ?