• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Best Microfiber Products Store Online

m01.gif

Advantage Wipes is located in Nash County, North Carolina. We have been supplying to industrial, hardware, and auto parts companies for 15 years. By keeping up with the latest technology trends in the textile and consumer markets we have successfully been able to meet all our customers needs. Innovation, service and quality has made us a leader in the consumer textile market. We purchase our Micro Fiber products directly from the manufacturers and pass the savings onto you.

Our products are great for detailing Cars, SUVs, Vans, Pickups, and other auto-motive's. Jenny's Glass and Jenny's plush are great for household use. Jenny's Miracle towels will help take away acid rain or spots. Our product is an essential must for your detailing bag or equipment at home.

Come checkout out our store online!

Thanks

http://www.advantagewipes.com

Your pictures are slow loading, consider a thumbnail contribution. I don't think a picture of the cross section of a micro fiber strand is necessary on every page. I think you should include a privacy policy, conditions of use and shipping terms.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Hi,

I don't know the site loaded very slowly, im on DSL, also it loaded funny, A big white empty spot on the index page below the nav bar. Also the footer is out of wack, not really centered. Also getting an error on this page with reguards the my account link. Might want to use a mouse over on the FAQ, About Us and maintence links as it was very hard to click each one, kept getting the smae one.

Might want to have a shipping policy in place, i would never buy from some one who did not tell me shipping up front. i hate surprises.

Archived