• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal

Argus

Greetings for all!

Is there contribution available with using Paypal but don't go directly go to paypal site. I try explain a little bit what i want.

Customer order goods via webshop and choose payment method Paypal. However i want to charge actual posting cost not more or less. So i want that order come to my email address instead that go to paypal site. After i have checked actual shipping cost i send invoice to customer. Is there that kind fo contribution available with Paypal?

Hi Jack and anybody else too!

National shipping is fine (that is not a problem to setup) but international shipping is. That is very difficult to set right.

Different weights, differents countries etc..

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant shipping wasn't getting to paypal. The paypal module doesn't figure shipping. That is handled by the shipping modules. It is not difficult to set up a zone for International orders as long as you know what that should be. Much would depend on he shipping module you are using.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons