• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate Problems

Can someone help me figure out why when I click on a txt file template to download, nothing happens. The screen just refreshes. I checked the "/catalog/temp/" Directory and it's empty. I've checked just about every temp directory on my HDD with no luck.

I've also checked the apache Log file for errors and come up with nothing.

I'm running windows XP with Apache web server. All "temp" folders have full write privleges but absolutly no luck. I feel like I've tried everything.

This post here :http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=108825&hl=Easy+Populate

Mentions to try placing $_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] before each $tempdir.

Where before each $tempdir??? Can anyone show me an example? I've tried just about every possible combination with little luck.

I dont mean to beg, but PLEEAAAASSSEE can someone help me with this issue. Surely I cant be the only person stupid enough to attempt this on Windows XP running Apache?

Thanks in advance

Dan