Sign in to follow this  
bkng

gift voucher queued

How to make a gift voucher queued instead of directly being added to the customers account.

Can someone please help me as soon as possible

I sure would apreciate the help.

Edit catalog/includes/add_application_top.php

DEFINE('GV_IMMEDIATE', false);

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

Thanks! :P Is their a way we can setup a gift voucher with time limit.

I want to offer gift voucher to new customers when they creat an account but also want to keep track and make an expiry on GV. The another problem is when I send a GV to any customer from my admin if he give me false address or different email address he can get lots of gift vouchers from me and can redeem them and buy any thing from my shop for free. If you can help me on this. or tell me if any addon available on this!!

No you can't set a time limit on the Gift Voucher. (N.b. this is illegal in some USA states)

You could consider using the Discount Coupon add-on. You can still send coupons via admin. Plus you can set expiry dates. The value can be fixed or a percentage.

As for the your last question, maybe more selective on who you send them to. Or use the discount coupon andset a minimum order value to weed out the timewasters.

Also you can only use 1 coupon per purchase again limiting the benefit any fradster might gain.

Also you can only use 1 coupon per purchase again limiting the benefit any fradster might gain.

Is their a add-on available for setting up 1 coupon per purchase.

The discount coupon add-on already works this way.

one more thing is this the same discount coupon which is from linda 5.1 or some other as I am using october snap shot and that one is for nov. not sure that will work with my shop aor not?

Just found out you are working on new contribution can you email me too Ian or tell me were I can download gv_4.0

Hi Ian

Coupon 3.2v is working okay but the problem is that now we have two fields one for coupon and one for Gift voucher. Another problem is selling of Gift vouchers on checkout it say that shipping and handling is not been charged and at the bottom UPS show the shipping amount. I tried even 0.00 shipping but its still their. Am I doing some thing wrong. :roll: