• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help! With Free Shipping By Product

baalwww

I need to be able to have mixed items in my cart...one that's free and one that isn't. The lastest contribution versions in the contribution are supposedly to allow just that. However, when I'm on the shipping page, even though the variable used by this contrib to determine the number of items shows that it sees the item to be free, it tells me there are two items to ship via fedex, and the weight is the weight of both items. When I look at the code, it seems that the new code, the code to allow a mixed cart, says "set Free Shipping to true unless any items in the cart are not marked to receive free shipping." HELP

I need to be able to have mixed items in my cart...one that's free and one that isn't. The lastest contribution versions in the contribution are supposedly to allow just that. However, when I'm on the shipping page, even though the variable used by this contrib to determine the number of items shows that it sees the item to be free, it tells me there are two items to ship via fedex, and the weight is the weight of both items. When I look at the code, it seems that the new code, the code to allow a mixed cart, says "set Free Shipping to true unless any items in the cart are not marked to receive free shipping." HELP

ok... since nobody's biting... let's forget what the code says for the time being...

Does ANYONE have it working where one item in the cart is free shipping, another is not, and the checkout process realizes it?

• 1 month later...
ok... since nobody's biting... let's forget what the code says for the time being...

Does ANYONE have it working where one item in the cart is free shipping, another is not, and the checkout process realizes it?

Try this contrib it might work for you lets you choose items to add flat rate to. :D

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,prodrate