• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Atrribute Enhancement

apedraza

Hi, all!

I have OSC working great, but the way it handles product attributes leaves a lot to be desired. I'd like to be able to select more than one option per attribute, so a checklist would be better than a dropdown on some, but not all, attributes. And while I'm wishing, I'd like to be able to edit the attributes from the shopping cart, as when someone changes their mind. The current link from the cart takes you back to the Product page.

Is there any contribution posted or in the works that would offer this functionality? Wanted to check before I try my hand at doing it myself.

Thanks!!!!

Andres

there are some product attributes related modules like this one:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,112

now it doesn't alter the shopping cart page but you can see how it processes the product attributes from the product listings.

And for the other question check the attribute sets and attribute manager in the contributions

Edited by enigma1

there are some product attributes related modules like this one:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,112

now it doesn't alter the shopping cart page but you can see how it processes the product attributes from the product listings.

And for the other question check the attribute sets and attribute manager in the contributions

Thanks a lot! I searched but for whatever reason didn't find those. Will look at them now.

Best,

Andres