• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC mall alpha version only - any news on update

Hi there,

yes i am still working on this. I have the cat side completely done, as well I have the admin side 90% done.

I have a couple of issues that I am working out, but if you are interested in this contribution,I can put something together by then end of next week i hope.

currently I have been working on a template system to use with my site, my main problem right now is with the popups, but I am working on a fix for that..... Once that is done, I am going to incorperate it in my mall system....

as well, I have moved 99% of the site text into a DB table, I did this to be able to offer clients to ability to change the site text via a WYSIWYG editor, so all of the text thoughout the site can be changed and done in HTML with ease through the admin .....

cheers,

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

• 3 weeks later...