• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What Does This Error Mean?

kanchan

Hello Guys

I have installed the USPS on my local machine.

But On User Side

Under Chekout I am getting following error

"An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.

If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner."

When I tried to debug then in includes/classes/http_client.php for processBody() finction

I am getting following data in $data variable

80040b1a API Disabled: Rate. Use RatesV2 for testing UspsCom::DoAuth

What does this error mean?

Can anyone help me out is this a reason I am getting the above error.

If so please help to solve this.

Your help will be highly appriciated.

Thanks,

IN testing mode You need to change some code.As some of the API is not supported.

I suggest To email shipping company that they place Your account in production mode and this will go away.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Thanks,

You mean to say,under "Test" Server I will have to made some changes in code.or will have to mail the usps company to switch from "test" server to "production" server.

I want to know will it be ok to mail usps company to switch to production server as I am trying it on my local machine.

Please help me?

Thanks,

You mean to say,under "Test" Server I will have to made some changes in code.or will have to mail the usps company to switch from "test" server to "production" server.

I want to know will it be ok to mail usps company to switch to production server as I am trying it on my local machine.

Please help me?

Hi,

You can contact with USPS customer center. When your site run over the web that must be need "production server".You have a need to configure USPS of the admin.

Hi,

You can contact with USPS customer center. When your site run over the web that must be need "production server".You have a need to configure USPS of the admin.

Thanks rafiq_qc,

Actually I am a new to oscommerce and doing the ecommerce for the first time.no much idea about USPS.

should I tell the usps customer that I am using oscommerce on my local machine and created an account with

usps and getting the error for "test server"?

Your help will be highly appriciated.

Thanks,

Edited by kanchan