• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Wpp Not Completing

showery

I have a site hosted on linux shared hosting at GoDaddy. Everything is installed and the store works fine. I added the paypal wpp contrib, tested it with the included .php test file, got all green yes's. Now here's the problem. When I test the gateway it gets to the submit page to contact paypal and stops, i wait then get a page can not be displayed error. I don't get any info on the error from the store or my php, just an error like the internet is not working, but it is. any help ?

GoDaddy requires that you use their proxy for all curl transactions. Look in the readme under the configuration section for the exact address as I don't remember off the top of my head.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

GoDaddy requires that you use their proxy for all curl transactions. Look in the readme under the configuration section for the exact address as I don't remember off the top of my head.

Your great thank you for your help it works great! I found the proxy so if any one else hosts at GODADDY and is using the direct payment here is the proxy its asking for.

http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128

Hope this helps someone else who needs this.

Edited by showery