Sign in to follow this  
farsad

Problem With Quantity Price Breaks Per Product Price Table Formatter

Hi

I get Quantity Price Breaks Per Product Price Table Formatter from oscommerce contributions sit and install on my shop. but I get this error when click on "add to card" button ond some of other page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ...\includes\classes\PriceFormatter.php:1) in ...\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

Are you know That Can i fix this problem?

very thanks

Hi

I get Quantity Price Breaks Per Product Price Table Formatter from oscommerce contributions sit and install on my shop. but I get this error when click on "add to card" button ond some of other page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ...\includes\classes\PriceFormatter.php:1) in ...\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

Are you know That Can i fix this problem?

very thanks

I'm having the same problem. Working on it, but does anyone have a fix that might save some time?

I'm having the same problem. Working on it, but does anyone have a fix that might save some time?

Fixed it. Just remove the space before the first <?php on the first line of the file and after the last ?> on the last line of the file

Edited by giz286sim