• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Wpp Uk Bypassing Delivery Page

paulm844

Hi Guys

I've recently installed the PayPal WPP UK into my site manually (already modified site) and all seems to work ok EXCEPT if a buyer uses Express Checkout, when they are returned to the site they go to the checkout_payment.php page, totally bypassing the delivery page. This results in no delivery option being selected, and no delivery charge made! Do you think I have missed something during the installation?

I have the 'Express Checkout: Display Payment Page' option enabled as I have a Discount Coupon contrib installed.

The site is at http://www.nathula.co.uk

Any help much appreciated, I am totally stuck now!!!

Thanks in advance

Paul :'(

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys

I've recently installed the PayPal WPP UK into my site manually (already modified site) and all seems to work ok EXCEPT if a buyer uses Express Checkout, when they are returned to the site they go to the checkout_payment.php page, totally bypassing the delivery page. This results in no delivery option being selected, and no delivery charge made! Do you think I have missed something during the installation?

I have the 'Express Checkout: Display Payment Page' option enabled as I have a Discount Coupon contrib installed.

The site is at http://www.nathula.co.uk

Any help much appreciated, I am totally stuck now!!!

Thanks in advance

Paul :'(

Hi,

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same problem and had to put in a very dirty fix - not really a solution