• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How Can I Add Another Credit Card But With 8 Numbers To Cc_validation?

Genom

• 3 weeks later...

You might get some help if you would explain what you are trying to do and give a little more details.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Ok why, what are you trying to do is what we need to know?

Are you needing just another credit card number?

Are you testing?

What is this for?

Do you need to add another cc field what?

You are not giving anybody anything to work with here.

You need to let everybody know what you are trying to do for why you need this so people can better help you.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Good Luck man, no one is going to be able to help you if you don't explain yourself a little better. I even asked you questions. Your limited details in your questions no one is going to be able to help you.

What exactly do you mean "add another credit card to the system"? We're not mind readers here.

Are you needing another credit card number or something for testing or what?

Good Luck man, no one is going to be able to help you if you don't explain yourself a little better. I even asked you questions. Your limited details in your questions no one is going to be able to help you.

What exactly do you mean "add another credit card to the system"? We're not mind readers here.

Are you needing another credit card number or something for testing or what?

there is few options lets say visa mastercard and etc

I want to add another credit card called Isracard

you need to edit the payment module to add an extra card type and also the validation class (if used).

Afraid can't be more specific unless you give more information as previously requested.

We need to know (at the very least) what module you are currently using that you want to add an extra card type to!

I am using cc original module

I want to add another credit card with or without validation class

if its possible to do it with validation then it will be good (-: because I dont know how to do it

Best way to find out is to consult banks in Israel (if you want to accept Isracard) if they can provide you with an online payment gateway and backend. If they also have a payment module for osCommerce you would be complete, otherwise consult a developer to create this module.

Another option is to search for e-commerce sites in Israel that run osCommerce and offer the Isracard payment option. Consult those webmasters how they implemented this and if they can help you further.