• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: Array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 Is Not An Array In /home/babzonbo/public_html/admin/customers.php On Line 733

babzonboard

Hi I'm new to all of this so please forgive me if i sound like a complete donut.

when i click on customers in the oscommerce admin page i get this error

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/babzonbo/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 733

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/babzonbo/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 733

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/babzonbo/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 735

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/babzonbo/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/babzonbo/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I discovered this after doing a test purchase, it is also showingin my orders that the total number of orders is 0

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

If you are using php version 5, then this might be the answer. It worked beautifully for me.

-------

OsCommerce Errors After PHP5 Upgrade

After upgrading a OsCommerce site to PHP5 the follow errors occurred when using the customer part of the admin section:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /catalog/admin/customers.php on line 782

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /catalog/admin/customers.php on line 784

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

To eliminate thee array_merge() errors, edit the admin/customers.php file:

Find these lines:

$customer_info = array_merge($country, $info, $reviews);

$cInfo_array = array_merge($customers, $customer_info); 

and change them to:

$customer_info = array_merge((array)$country, (array)$info, (array)$reviews);

$cInfo_array = array_merge((array)$customers, (array)$customer_info);

The last two errors were experienced when editing bogus customer entries which did not have all the required information (First Name, Last Name, etc.). We just purged these from the MySQL database via phpMyAdmin.

All thanks goes to http://fstcs.net/blogs/ryansuzuki/archive/...p5-upgrade.aspx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This works 100%. Recommended.

Cheers

Markeinoz

If you are using php version 5, then this might be the answer. It worked beautifully for me.

-------

After upgrading a OsCommerce site to PHP5 the follow errors occurred when using the customer part of the admin section:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /catalog/admin/customers.php on line 782

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /catalog/admin/customers.php on line 784

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

Find these lines:

and change them to:

The last two errors were experienced when editing bogus customer entries which did not have all the required information (First Name, Last Name, etc.). We just purged these from the MySQL database via phpMyAdmin.

-------

Find these lines:

and change them to:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

also what could be happening (and what was happening to an older install i had) was this error:

the above steps fixed this issue when a customer registered. But they did not fix the errors from showing up when the admin entered a customer via the "create account" interface.

to fix that, i had to find the following line in the admin/create_account_process.php

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, $sql_data_array);

and add the following code right after it:

$address_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_default_address_id = '" . (int)$address_id . "' where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also am getting a similar error message, but my reviews:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/brsgift/public_html/admin/reviews.php on line 215

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/brsgift/public_html/admin/reviews.php on line 216

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/brsgift/public_html/admin/reviews.php on line 216

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/brsgift/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/brsgift/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

While looking for a possible solution, I do not a file admin/create_account_process.php nowhere in the admin folder. I am using RC2a.

Thanks.

blr044

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm having the following error after the upgrade to PHP5. Can help me? Where should I make the changes to my codes? I can't manage to post new items to my categories now. :(

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/pingz/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 263

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pingz/public_html/admin/categories.php:263) in /home/pingz/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

In file admin/reviews.php find:

$review_info = array_merge($reviews_text, $reviews_average, $products_name);
$rInfo_array = array_merge($reviews, $review_info, $products_image); 

and change it to:

$review_info = array_merge((array)$reviews_text, (array)$reviews_average, (array)$products_name);
$rInfo_array = array_merge((array)$reviews, (array)$review_info,
(array)$products_image);

I'm trying to fix a problem in a website that someone else made. Always tricky!

This post was of great help to me, because it fixed the warnings on the screen after filling in a form and trying to post it.

Now I have still left the problem that the email that is supposed to be send after filling in the form is completely empty.

The titel & mailadres however, are correct.

I have no knowledge of PHP at all, but I assume it must be somewhere here in this function also ? (This is also the function where I added the (array)-solution from above)

function ddc_HandleRequest($parameters, $formTemplate, $mailTemplate, $confirmTemplate, $subjectStart, $fromField) {
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD']=="POST" && isset($_POST['Verstuur_formulier'])) {
	$names = array_keys($parameters);
	foreach ($names as $name) {
		$bindings[$name] = htmlspecialchars($_POST[$name]);
	}
	$errors = ddc_CheckParameters($_POST, $parameters);
	$defaults = ddc_CreateRadioDefaults($_POST, $parameters);
	$bindings = array_merge((array)$errors, (array)$bindings, (array)$defaults);
	if (!$errors) {
		$postdata = ddc_FillTemplate($mailTemplate, $bindings);
		$maildata = "--boundary1234\r\nContent-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n\r\n" . $postdata;
		$maildata .= ddc_AddAttachments($parameters, $_FILES, "--boundary1234");
		$maildata .= "\r\n--boundary1234--\r\n";
		ddc_createAndSendFormattedMail($fromField, $subjectStart . $_POST['naam'], $maildata);
		$postdata = ddc_FillTemplate($confirmTemplate, $bindings);
	} else {
		$postdata = ddc_FillTemplate($formTemplate, $bindings);
	}
	echo $postdata;
}
else {
	echo ddc_FillTemplate($formTemplate);
}	
}

Can someone give me a hint where to look?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very nice. I installed the 'simple registration' contribution and was getting the same errors in the admin>customers when selecting any customer that registered with only the simple registration fields. After editing the customers.php like it said above, everything is proper now.

Thanks again...peace

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys.

I have just recently had this issue of which this fix worked great but I have now found that all similar fields attributing to customer address info are also gone.

Including account_history.php, account_history_info.php on the catalog side and invoice.php and packing_slip.php on the admin side.

Any ideas on how to fix or what happened are greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

i am having a similar error is there anyone with enought knowledge to diagnose this problem, thanks.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/content/c/h/r/chrisaussie/html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php on line 2192

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/c/h/r/chrisaussie/html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php on line 2195

line 2192

$memberGroups = array_merge( $memberGroups, explode( ",", IPSText::cleanPermString( $t['mgroup_others'] ) ) );

line 2195

foreach( $memberGroups as $groupId )

• 1 month later...

-------

Find these lines:

and change them to:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

-------

Find these lines:

and change them to:

Thanks ,, Works for me also

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived