Sign in to follow this  
iwd4u

Multiple Images Of Product

Does anyone have code on being able to have multiple images for the same product page. Say I have the product image and I also want to be able to put pics of models wearing the product on the same page. How can I do this and where do I put the code?

Does anyone have code on being able to have multiple images for the same product page. Say I have the product image and I also want to be able to put pics of models wearing the product on the same page. How can I do this and where do I put the code?

Hi there, i have been looking fot his for a while. If you find the answer please let me know.

thanks cassia

Hi there, i have been looking fot his for a while. If you find the answer please let me know.

thanks cassia

Hey guys me too Listem im trying one here extra_images_with_admin i find in some where inside the web site here i tryi looks good i just cant finish to edit it but you guys can try looks good looks what we are looking for

Lookup additional images v 2.0.0 I am trying to use this, but I am having issues getting past step B. Many folks are using it, so it does work.

Hope that helps.