• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Images Of Product

Does anyone have code on being able to have multiple images for the same product page. Say I have the product image and I also want to be able to put pics of models wearing the product on the same page. How can I do this and where do I put the code?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have code on being able to have multiple images for the same product page. Say I have the product image and I also want to be able to put pics of models wearing the product on the same page. How can I do this and where do I put the code?

Hi there, i have been looking fot his for a while. If you find the answer please let me know.

thanks cassia

Hi there, i have been looking fot his for a while. If you find the answer please let me know.

thanks cassia

Hey guys me too Listem im trying one here extra_images_with_admin i find in some where inside the web site here i tryi looks good i just cant finish to edit it but you guys can try looks good looks what we are looking for

• 3 weeks later...