• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes Model Number Fatal Error

Hello everyone! I tried to install the following contribution.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ttributes+model

I need to add model# to my product attributes. Some of my products need to be listed with size, colors, or scents. Not all products, just some of them. Each different size, color, or scent has a different model #. (I need this number to order from my dropshipper). After Installing this contribution I received the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_products_model() in /home/vgenterp/public_html/admin/products_attributes.php on line 698

<?php
 $next_id = 1;
 $attributes = tep_db_query($attributes);
 while ($attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes)) {
   $products_name_only = tep_get_products_name($attributes_values['products_id']);
   $products_model_only = tep_get_products_model($attributes_values['products_id']);
   $options_name = tep_options_name($attributes_values['options_id']);
   $values_name = tep_values_name($attributes_values['options_values_id']);
   $rows++;I think this is where the problem is.  If someone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.  Please answer in simple terms.  I am a newbie.  Just a housewife trying to start a business at home. :'( 
?>

I removed the code that caused the fatal error. Now I am able to see a Model column in my product attributes page.... but there isnt a place to insert the model number.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am learning as I go... so be gentle on me. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Middle addition to the contrib states that the code does not work. Guess you found that out.

I removed the code that caused the fatal error. Now I am able to see a Model column in my product attributes page.... but there isnt a place to insert the model number.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am learning as I go... so be gentle on me. :blush:

Middle addition to the contrib states that the code does not work. Guess you found that out.

Do you know of a contribution or anything else that could help me with this. I have several products that come in various sizes... all with different model #'s based on size (or color). Thank you for your help!

No I don't, I am not to sure where you need the model number.

I am guessing you searched contribs.

This might work.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,model+number

or this

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,model+number

Do you know of a contribution or anything else that could help me with this. I have several products that come in various sizes... all with different model #'s based on size (or color). Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your help... neither one of those contributions work for what i need. I need the contribution that didn't work. Or one similar. I just want the product attributes to list different model# for different sizes or colors. Thanks!