• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paypal ipn is %^@## bad ass, BUT one error. one major one.

Trusten

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '/ PAYPALIPN AND o.orders_id = '171' ' at line 4

SELECT DATE_FORMAT(date_purchased, '%Y-%m-%d') as date_purchased_day, opd.download_maxdays, op.products_name, opd.orders_products_download_id, opd.orders_products_filename, opd.download_count, opd.download_maxdays FROM orders o, orders_products op, orders_products_download opd WHERE customers_id = '148' AND o.orders_status != 99999 // PAYPALIPN AND o.orders_id = '171' AND op.orders_id = '171' AND opd.orders_products_id=op.orders_products_id AND opd.orders_products_filename<>''

i GOT THAT ERROR. and I don't know why.

also, a few things.

1. if the item comes to 0.00 amount but there is shipping (that is what i usually do if i have an item that's a steady fee to download like two or three), it won't allow check out.

2. i can no longer see my 'credit' card areas as i used to. I use propay so i don't know if it's the new cart that's doing this or what.

otherwise,

it's cool.

the error shows up (unfortunately) on every order history that used the paypal ipn.

what can I do?

Hi Trusten

Why that subject???? :?

As I have seen in your message, the error is because the comment.

Look this:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '/ PAYPALIPN AND o.orders_id = '171' ' at line 4

Where do you get that error?

It seems that your download.php file is wrong (I suppose it is the download.php file because there is where I found the error.

You should take off the comment // PAYPALIPN from that file, because it is being added to the select :(

That will be fixed in next releases.

1. if the item comes to 0.00 amount but there is shipping (that is what i usually do if i have an item that's a steady fee to download like two or three), it won't allow check out.

2. i can no longer see my 'credit' card areas as i used to. I use propay so i don't know if it's the new cart that's doing this or what.  

otherwise,

Which osc cvs version are you using?

the error shows up (unfortunately) on every order history that used the paypal ipn

Make the modifications in the download.php file and you should stop getting that error!

I hope it helps

best regards

ok.

1. i'm using osc 2.2 (since i had this huge error, i did some testing, so i downloaded the new osc, it installed without worries)

2. i was using 94 before, which worked, but it refused to tell me what was ordered.

3. now i installed 95 and it's WORSE. LOL now it won't even proceed to check out, so i'm trying to re-install 94 yet again.

:?

In your osc 2.2 do you have the NEW checkout system?

Which snapshot is the one you are using?

Is there any address from where I can see your site??

best regards

well i installled a lot of osc's.

firstly,

1. i downloaded the shop from nov 4, so yes, it does have the new check out system.

2. i do have a test site

it may not be working cuz i was reinstalling the database, so give me about... say ten minutes to redo the orders info and then you can test it. if you go through paypal ipn, i'll refund any money, just make sure you don't put an address, that way it'll hang and ask me to refuse or accept.

btw, the new check out system looks so gravy.

1. i downloaded the shop from nov 4, so yes, it does have the new check out system.

Ok, so I think you are using the PayPal IPN Module that was special made for the new checkout system, right?

Tell me when you have your site ready to test

Best regards

ok

so you don't want the store anymore?

btw, one thing i noticed, now get this. i could go through check otu ok woth paypal ipn, BUT, once i try to use paypal ipn by itself without other forms of payment, it keeps bringing me back to the payment area after i click confirm

THEN

after that, ANY and i mean ANY other form of payment i use, will automaticlly bring me back to payment method.

btw, WHAT controls the payment modules in the database?

PROBLEM.

i don't see this

$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($order_id) . "'");

while ($orders_products = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_products_query)) {

$this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $orders_products['products_quantity'],

'name' => $orders_products['products_name'],

'model' => $orders_products['products_model'],

'tax' => $orders_products['products_tax'],

'price' => $orders_products['products_price'],

'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price']);

sorry about that,

i see this

$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($order_id) . "'");

'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price'],

'id' => $orders_products['products_id']);

$orders_products['final_price']);

it's not identical, should i care?

Just make sure the order.php file contain this code:

$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($order_id) . "'"); 

'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price'], 

'id' => $orders_products['products_id']);

Best regards

Trusten

You did not receive the email because the transaction appears as Verified but Pending, so until the order gets status Verified and COMPLETED you should NOT receive the email

Check out your PayPal account and try to accept the payment, so you will get the COMPLETED status

oh, you're watching my control panel :-d

btw, it shows that you went through check out, but you don't show up in the transaction area, why is that? btw, it'd be great if it does keep track of people, even if they don't proceed to the success page.

hey, you ever thought of making a propay or an auction module?

btw, it shows that you went through check out, but you don't show up in the transaction area, why is that?

Because when I get transfered to the PayPal website to make the payment I closed the browser.

I did not make the payment so my order will remain as paypal_processing until you delete it.

it'd be great if it does keep track of people, even if they don't proceed to the success page.

It record the orden even when they dont make the payment.

hey, you ever thought of making a propay or an auction module?

No :lol:

Best regards