• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding New Table To Ep---asking Again

I want to add 3 new fields to EP which are already in another db table, so the extra fields contrib doesn't do it.

The fields are in the table PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD -- specifically products_attributes_filename, products_attributes_maxdays, and products_attributes_maxcount.

I want to add a couple thousand items to my store and having to go in and add all the product_attributes_download info by hand for every item is not a very good scenereo.

I would much rather add the 3 columns to my excel spreadsheet and upload them all at once to my store and databases. I have not found any posts which would add the NEW TABLE fields to the download array or upload array and my programming skills are not up to the task.

I have read several hundred posts on almost 300 pages and have found several references to this same problem. None of them had a reply with an answer.

Easy Populate will be a God send to me IF I can also add the new table & fields to the spreadsheet, otherwise it doesn't do me much good.

• 1 year later...
I want to add 3 new fields to EP which are already in another db table, so the extra fields contrib doesn't do it.

The fields are in the table PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD -- specifically products_attributes_filename, products_attributes_maxdays, and products_attributes_maxcount.

I want to add a couple thousand items to my store and having to go in and add all the product_attributes_download info by hand for every item is not a very good scenereo.

I would much rather add the 3 columns to my excel spreadsheet and upload them all at once to my store and databases. I have not found any posts which would add the NEW TABLE fields to the download array or upload array and my programming skills are not up to the task.

I have read several hundred posts on almost 300 pages and have found several references to this same problem. None of them had a reply with an answer.

Easy Populate will be a God send to me IF I can also add the new table & fields to the spreadsheet, otherwise it doesn't do me much good.

Hi, I wonder whether you can help at all, as I seem to be at the same stage you were at when you posted this - and I still cannot find any replies/instructions. Did you ever solve the problem, and if so how! Thanks in advance.