Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yak39

Sts And Search Engine Safe Urls

Hi all,

I'm using STS and i tried to activate Use Search-Engine Safe Urls option unders Configuration\my store. the result was the common : "Unable to determinate page link". As soon as I disabled STS everything worked fine.

Is there a way to make the two contribs work together?

i hope so,

thanks in advance!

yes, swtich off the stock osc friendly urls. If you need seo urls search the contributions there are several modules.

yes, swtich off the stock osc friendly urls. If you need seo urls search the contributions there are several modules.

Does the SEO-G contribution work with STS 4x?

If yes, can the SEO-G be installed before the STS contribution? Does it matter which is installed first?

Thanks!

If yes, can the SEO-G be installed before the STS contribution? Does it matter which is installed first?

Thanks!

Chris, this contribution should work with STS as STS does not effect (or care) about how the URL is being created or displayed. NOTE: As with any contribution installation, back up first and be sure you do not modify any code that might have a negative effect with your current setup.

On a side note: STS is not the only contribution affected by the bogus "Use Search Friendly URLS" option in the osC admin. Even with STS off, you would still have issues in other areas of your shop if you kept this option enabled. As Mark mentioned above, if you need this feature, then install one of the available SEO contributions out there.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Thanks!

It does since v1.01 and no the order shouldn't matter