• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paypal ipn stinks

Trusten

it doesn't work. First of all, i did everything it said to do, now it doesn't even give me titles and stuff at the 'sucess' page.

also, ok, it works good giving people their download once they go through paypal. but what about credit cards? what if those credit cards aren't any good? it gives people the stuff then too.

btw, HOW do i use it? i went into my admin and it's there, but as for the page, the new module doesn't show up and there seems no way to impliment it.

now what?

HOW do i use it?

Just because you don't know how to use it doesn't mean it "stinks".

If you're really asking for help with this you'd do well to cut the attitude.

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."

-- Andrew Jackson

geeze, taking things this literally isn't really required.

there are FAR worse ways to convey the hatred for something. i gave all the 'reasons', in my opinion why it stunk. and i was just frustraged.

gosh, i thought the very word 'stinks' would make the whole negative vibe of it seem almost laughable.

if you don't wanna help, that's fine. i'm back to square one. no better off than before i tried to install it.

and last i checked, it's a free country. the same way you can get annoyed with 'me', is the same way i can get frustrated with a contribution.

Noone said you couldn't, but people tend to be more willing to help someone without a chip on their shoulder.

It's amazing the difference in response you can get simply by being polite.

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."

-- Andrew Jackson

chip on my shoulder?

just for saying 'stinks', i have a chip on my shoulder?

if i called you a DOO DI HEAD, would that mean i'm anti-soccial as well?

i speak-a Englisce, in ENGLISCE, to say 'stinks', is NOT a harsh thing. and besides, ANYONE, and i mean ANYONE (well roughly 99.9%) who are having trouble whine about it.

hey, this is my god given reason to whine.

step off my whining.

I appreciate every contribution that's out there. if i really wanted to be mean, i'd say something like, 'it blows', 'it sucks hard', 'it sucks the money ta-tah's', 'i'd feel better putting a drill to my eye than to use it'.

ya know, there are just worse things to say.

STINKS, is a less harsh thing. it's sorta negative, but it isn't bloody well straight out mean and stuff.

*sigh*

never mind. i think you're the one with the chip mr. oh so defensive.

find someone to give you a hug dude.