• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Double Price Problem In Shopping Cart

rafay

Hi,

I am having a problem in the shopping cart. The subtotal and the items prices are being doubled and so is the order total. The prices in the product_info.php page is being displayed correctly. But the prices in the cart are being doubled.

Looking forward for replies :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I am having a problem in the shopping cart. The subtotal and the items prices are being doubled and so is the order total. The prices in the product_info.php page is being displayed correctly. But the prices in the cart are being doubled.

Looking forward for replies :rolleyes:

I'm new to this OS Commerce thingy, but it's great!!! I had the same problem just now and I think I just figured it out. Login to your oscommerce administration and go to CATALOG then go to PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES. It has to do with your Products Attributes. I'm assuming you put something for the VALUE PRICE and I'm assuming that you put in the price of the products. That's what I did and that is why my product prices were coming up double because you're adding that same amount to the option of size or color, etc to that product. Edit each one and put the price to $0, unless there is an additional charge for a certain size, color, etc. Hope that helped!!!

Archived