• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How To Add "out Of Stock" Image To Cart

shana-chan

Hi there!

You know how when you put an out of stock item into your cart, it shows '***'? Well, I'd like to have the '***' be an image instead of the symbols.

Any idea on where to edit that?

Thanks. :D

Just wanted to let you know that I figured it out. :D It was simple, all I had to do was go in the Admin -> My Store -> Stock, and then where it said 'Mark with' I used html to add the image tag.

Geez, it seemed so complicated last night, and first thing in the morning I figured it out, before coffee! :-"

Hope this helps someone later on. You may end up needing to edit the error message that pops up at the bottom of the screen, to make the image look nicer. :)

• 6 months later...
Just wanted to let you know that I figured it out. :D It was simple, all I had to do was go in the Admin -> My Store -> Stock, and then where it said 'Mark with' I used html to add the image tag.

Geez, it seemed so complicated last night, and first thing in the morning I figured it out, before coffee! :-"

Hope this helps someone later on. You may end up needing to edit the error message that pops up at the bottom of the screen, to make the image look nicer. :)

thanks! wxactly what i needed! thanks for sharing the solution :)

Archived