• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Individual Product Shipping Rate Per Zones

jimmygreaves

Hi all,

Here's a poser for you!

My client wants to have a shipping price per item on the site but the price will be determined by the destination of the shipping.

For example:

Product X will have a shipping rate for the UK, Europe and one for Worldwide shipping. (All the taz zones are set up already)

Product Y will also have a shipping rate for the UK, Europe and one for Worldwide shipping but these rates may be different to Product X

also if the total weight of the order is over 25kg then a flat rate price is applied instead.

I've looked at the contributions and the Individual Product Shipping Prices per Zone seems to be a good starting point but I can't seem to get it to work. I think there may be some instructions missing.

Has anybody had any success with this contrib or can help with suggestions for other contributions.

Thanks in advance.